Sunday, July 15, 2007

Hot fudge sundaes

Got a call from The Guy about 7:30 or so tonight as I was out cleaning the garage. My goal by Wednesday night is to be able to park in the garage. Our garage is HUGE, but is so full of plastic tubs (I literally threw away 15 plastic tubs of junk the other day). There are about 10 tubs of my mom's fabric that need to be moved into the storage container, a coffee table, treadmill, and exercise bike that also need to be moved. Then I will park in the garage.

The Guy said he was back home and was horny. I said we could take care of that. He asked me to bring the hot fudge syrup. I said it sounded dirty and wanted to know what he had in mind.

So I stopped at Stater Brothers, got the syrup, then drove over to his house.

Got to his house and we went into the office where he was downloading some new RPG games to play. We also looked at cars like the car he had this weekend he rented where the convertible broke. Then we looked at BMW's, which he thinks are nice... I only like the 3 series and saying that is a stretch. I like Lexus', but didn't tell him.

Then The Guy asked what I wanted to do... we could suck each other off or something else. I said the latter sounded good, so we went to the bedroom. We laid next to each other and I rubbed his crotch. Then I started sucking him and then he started undoing my shorts and sucked me. We did this for a long while. Then we got out the lube and I teased him and slid up and down on his back with my dick. It was pretty hot. Then I sucked his balls while he jacked his dick.

Now for the dirty part... the sundaes!!! I scooped our ice cream into bowls and The Guy went about making the fudge. He could pour the fudge into a bowl and make it easy... but no. EVERYTIME we have ice cream he stands in front of the microwave and puts it on for 10 minutes, then stands there like a little dog waiting for the fudge to just about go over the edge of the container, then he takes it out. Then he doesn't pour it on his ice cream. He dips the spoon in the fudge and then eats the ice cream. I, on the other hand think I'm more normal and pour the fudge on top of the ice cream. Then because I have a dirty mind The Guy had to find a way to make eating chocolate dirty, so he dipped the spoon in the fudge and put some ice cream on it, then fed it to me, but I only got the ice cream part. He smeared the fudge all over my face and then licked it off. That was dirty!

Afterward we sat back and watched 2 episodes of "Arrested Development" and 1 episode of "Star Trek Voyager."

Good way to top off the weekend... like a sundae... hah.

No comments: