Saturday, October 13, 2007

Meeting a blogger again

Got to meet up with Closeted Only Child again last night. We went to Yardhouse. It was my first time there and it was interesting... there were so many people crowded around the bar, then TVs everywhere. I was surprised that the restaurant seemed small.

I had a great time though talking about stuff like classes and other things.

Me, the talented guy I am managed to knock my crown out of my mouth in the middle of dinner. Who knows how I managed that, but nonetheless I did. I didn't eat much of my dinner afterward, but did get to it today after I saw the dentist. I think closeted got a kick out of me playing around with my mouth trying to keep that area dry because the air and coke hitting it was soooooo irritating and it sent that shocking feeling through my mouth. Yuck.

Overall, it was fun to get to meet up and hang out again soon. I enjoyed it. Next time I promise won't be as eventful like that.

I did get into the dentist at 9 this morning and have a temporary crown until Monday. Hopefully this one will fit securely.

No comments: