Monday, December 31, 2007

Stater Brothers trip

There was an ad on craigslist The Guy and I both saw where a man was going to go to Stater Brothers to pick up food and a guy to take back to his house to jack off with. That wasn't our reason for going to Stater Brothers though. The Guy had IM'd me early Sunday morning saying he had no food in the house. Finally about 6p.m. he said I should come help him shop at Stater Brothers because it is just so fun going with him- his random quips, his complaints, and things of that sort. I agreed.

So we went to Stater Brothers and he got lots of yogurt, bagels, vitamin water, energy drinks, a rotisserie chicken, and rice.

We were almost back to The Guy's place when he asked me about New Years plans. Unfortunately I have none since almost all of my friends are working tonight. He said we need to party it up since he can't make it to WeHo with is friend Zach. He said he was going to call Aaron because he would be fun to party with. Aaron has a party to go to, but whether or not he decides to go will be determined.

We put groceries away and The Guy made the chicken and the rice for dinner. We watched "The Sound of Music" while doing this. He knows the lines of the movie word for word. HAHA. He also knows all of the "Star Wars" movies word for word. We sat around and he cleared his Tivo, then we watched 2 episodes of "Law and Order." Then we watched some "Arrested Development." We both fell asleep during the 2nd episode at it was 1:00a.m. I drove home and made it in 29 minutes. YAY!

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!

No comments: