Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Just like old times... talking, eating, sex, movie watching, and gaming

The Guy and I talked last Thursday or Friday and talked about hanging out on Sunday or Monday. Sunday I called and he was hanging out with his parents who were about to leave for vacation. Monday came and I called him at 11 when I got out of class. He said he still wanted to hang out, but warned he was in a bad mood.

The Guy called me a couple times on my way over while he was taking Jeff to get a rental car because his car was impounded in his condo complex because he parked in the wrong space. The first time The Guy called I dropped his call trying to play with the fangled Bluetooth deal on my car. He got a kick out of it. He asked where I was and I told him. He said that he wanted to know if I could take him to get his car repaired. I asked where and he said by Yamaha. I asked if he meant the stereo place. He said yes, and I met him there. I walked in and he was thumbing through a magazine. He sounded sort of upset and bothered when he said "Hi Mike."

He finished up there and we drove away. He got mad that I turned the radio station in the car from Elton John's "Rocket Man," which I didn't know he was planning on singing along to. He then began singing "ROOOOOCKET MAN!!!!" and then looked really cute when he said how he was emphasizing the rocket man portion of the song. He asked how I changed the station so quickly and I said volume buttons on the steering wheel. Then he said he wanted to go to Petco. I said ok. I turned in the parking lot, we walked in, he picked up a big 12'' bone for his dog and then went to the pet food aisle. He said Joe told him that some Purina food was really good for his dog. He said he wishes I wasn't here and it was Joe, then he rephrased it, because Joe knows about pet food. He called Joe to ask what type of food he recommended. Joe asked for the first 6 ingredients and said that the had a good choice. Then The Guy asked the girl working back by the pet food what she recommended and she said that the food he chose is good because it is organic and all those other buzz words The Guy loves. We went to the checkout and paid. Walking out to the car, I asked The Guy where he wanted the food- in the back seat, trunk, or with us. He said the trunk. He asked if I would be upset if the bag spilled open. I said I can vacuum it. He said I can Dyson it. I said yes, I could. We got in the car and they were playing "What You See Is What You Get" by the Dramatics. They were in the last minute of the song, but The Guy was singing, pointing, and saying "what you see is what you get." Then he said we needed to go to PC Club. We walked in there, the salespeople were talking about taking a 2 hour lunch. Then we walked out and The Guy said no wonder the lady was complaining it takes them 2 weeks to repair computers because they take 2 hour lunches. Driving home The Guy asked if we could see if his car was done. I laughed and said we could do that. I was worried because there was a red light camera and it would mean crossing over 4-5 lanes of traffic. The Guy also complained about the oil smell on his shirt and how it annoyed him.

We get to The Guy's place and he actually locked the door to his house. He rarely does that. He left his keys with the car, so he gets into his spare key thing. He changed the code when he thought I was going psycho on him when my sister sent those text messages to him a couple months back. He forgot the code. He tried for about 10 minutes trying to figure out the combination. Then he asked if I could climb over the wall to his patio and go through the doggy door because I'm wearing real shoes- not flip flops like him. I said sure. Went around and get over the fence when he yells Mike and is standing right next to me on the other side of the sliding glass door. He remembered the combo. I laughed and hit him playfully.

We sit down to play some DDO. He asks if I want to play and I said no. THen I relented and said fine. I paid for the game with my credit card, then had some technical difficulty trying to figure out how to do just a month subscription. Finally The Guy said to just charge it to his card. I told him no, that wasn't necessary, etc. etc. He told me not to question him. I didn't and let him set my account up. We watch the "Jane Austen Book Club," and "Stardust."

We take a break and eat. He has some leftovers from PF Changs- some sort of wrap and we warm those up. We also do the dishes. We charge our iPhones in his docks he just bought for them. He remarks how Apple was VERY cheap and just gave a dock- no power or fire wire cord to connect it. That's ridiculous.

We get back to playing and do pretty well. About 5:30 I ask him if he's going to pick up his car. He says I can do that. I laughed and said I didn't think that was possible because I'd leave my new car there, all alone, unattended, and he would have to take me back to pick up my car. He sighed and said ok... I guess. In the car he was playing around with all the features in my new car like the bass on the radio and things like that. He said it sounded really good. Then I complained about the iPhone iPod volume. He said it was because all of my music is ripped. I said no. He played around and figured out I had some setting on the phone causing that and he disabled it. He said BYE as he was getting out of the car. I said I need to go back to his place to pick up my computer and he said this isn't the end of our hanging out, he didn't have anything to do, he would meet me back. I go back to his place and wait in the car leaving my cousin a comment on myspace via my iPhone. He pulls up and he sits in the car. He says The Guy is not happy- they didn't install the computer piece he needs to hook his stereo system up to the computer. He said how he was upset because he told them over and over and over that the piece was in his trunk and they didn't install it. He said he would take the car back tomorrow and he wasn't going to pay to have them do that since it is their mess-up.

We play some more DDO, Dungeons and Dragons, then he says he is going to go in the spa to get rid of the oil smell he has been complaining about all day. We go out there and I asked what was bothering him. He said he didn't want to talk about it. I figured it centered around guys for some reason. I saw earlier he had pretzels on his counter in the kitchen, so I knew that was likely the case. He was watching the "Jane Austen's Book Club" the night before. I asked if Louis and him are still working out. Louis and The Guy shared one of The Guy's personal training sessions the other day and Louis was trying to show off, but when they were doing the sit ups with the ball where you throw the ball back and forth to each other Louis slammed it into The Guy's face, which really upset him. He said no and went off on a rant about all he has done for Louis. He said Louis tries to be competitive, he has given him gas money on more than one occasion when they've hung out, he bought him an iPhone to paint his cabinets, which are still not done, and when Louis was gaining weight and had a 38'' waist, The Guy gave him 2 pairs of 38'' waist, brand new Lucky Jeans that were $200 a piece. Then Louis went out and paid $500 for personal training from The Guy's trainer. This comes from Louis who never has money. Louis can't afford personal training, so it bothered The Guy that he just spent at least $1,500 for the training. He felt like his special friend, his trainer was now somewhat taken away from him.

Then he continued ranting about how he also feels like people take advantage of his generosity. Jeff asked to borrow $400 to have his car fixed, yes, the Jeff I mentioned above who had his mom's car impounded. Then Jeff asked The Guy if he was planning on selling the TV in his bedroom. On that same day, THe Guy's friend Ronnie asked for $600 to pay for his rent. The Guy took $1,000 out of his savings. He had been saving $400 out of each paycheck because his goal was to save $4,800 this year to have an emergency sort of fund, which he'd like to have $15-20k set aside by the time he is 40 just for emergencies and other things. The Guy talked about how he thinks Ronnie will pay him back and Jeff usually does, but how it bothered him because he doesn't like to lend money to friends. The Guy said he should look at it optimistically because he can help friends out, but just the thought he is taking money away from his goal bothers him. He talked about his bills and how he only pays the $300 a month homeowners fee because everything is taken care of for him- his parents bought his condo 5 years ago for $150,000 in cash. The Guy then apologized about unloading all of his problems on me and how I probably will never ask for anything from him. I said I could never use him for money like that. I would feel too guilty and would turn to my credit cards before that. He said he guesses that's why he feels so comfortable discussing this with me- he knows I am never going to use him for money, I would only ask for something it if it were a dire situation.

The Guy continued about how last night he texted his ex, Mike. He texted that he was watching the "Jane Austen Book Club" and emphasized what he said with exclamation points. His ex texted back, "Oh." That's what upset The Guy. The Guy was wanting to hear something like "haha, how cute, that's really gay," or something of that sort. He texted back later trying to find out why he responded the way he did. Mike really didn't care. That's what set The Guy off. He talked about how he had only dated Mike for 3 months, but he felt completely changed by him and how intense the feelings were. He talked about all the anxiety that ensued after the breakup. He talked about how he was fine before he met Mike. He also talked about how Jeff knows The Guy very well and has said that none of the guys The Guy has dated are good enough for him.

The Guy talked about the movie "The Secret," which we had both just watched. He e-mailed the movie to me and even put it in iPod format so I can watch it on my phone. The Guy was convinced it was that good and how it was so pertinent to me at this time because I need to block out all the negativity I am dealing with. The Guy made a "secret" wish list sort of thing of the things he is asking for, what he believes, and how he'll get it. Our conversation inspired him to want to go inside and revise his list of what he wants in a boyfriend based on what we talked about.

He gets out of the spa a few moments after this because his next door neighbors come out to swim. He does a couple laps in the pool, then we go in. We play more DDO.

About 8p.m. The Guy says he is going to get ready for bed, perhaps read, or something. I said ok. He makes a bowl of cereal and goes into the computer room. I walk in and ask if I can jack off before I go. I felt so weird asking that and I said it in a whisper. My reason, which I'll tell here is what I told The Guy the other day. There is no privacy in my house- we're remodeling and so now we're making due without a kitchen, doors on any of the rooms, and we're about to replace the carpet. The no doors thing doesn't make jacking off possible, so I wanted to relieve some stress. He said on the phone it was not a big deal and he was actually going to offer to let me jack off at his house, but with the circumstances- how our friendship was changing, he didn't want to send mixed signals.

I go into his bedroom and get the lube out. He asks what I'm doing and I said getting lube. He asked if sucking on his dick would help me jack off. I said, "I think so." I suck on him and jack my dick. Then he asks if I would like to be fucked. I lubed up and he put a condom on and he fucked me missionary style. He asked if I'd been missing this and I said yes. Then I sucked him some more and he jacked me off and played with the head of my penis. The Guy talks about all of the sensitivity he has there and how he likes to jack off playing with the head of his penis because he is uncut and it is really sensitive, he got my cut dick feeling really sensitive right there and it felt really ticklish. I was having a hard time standing it. That's when he went back to fucking me and I jacked myself off. He told me to cum all over my shirt. It was an older shirt, so I didn't think much of it, and did. I had a ton of cum marks on my shirt when I got home I realized. We cleaned up and I thanked him, we hugged, and called it a night. I left about 8:30 and he thanked me for making him feel better.

Update: In response to what I told my cousin in my myspace message, here is her reply...
O
M
G
LMAO

You crack me up.

Btw...I give things nicknames.


Then she told me how this just shows I have a vivid imagination. :-)

1 comment:

Aek said...

Wow, I'm almost embarrassed to say, but that was pretty hot in the end there. It's fun playing with the head, but it can get a bit intense with an uncut one. :P

I'm glad your cousin responded well. Good save!