Monday, December 7, 2009

iPhone App must have

I just downloaded this new app from AT&T and submitted errors for the areas around my house. The one big disappointment about my phone is the awful AT&T coverage. I live in an area that is the corner of the 3G/Edge network. Constantly losing calls as the phone switches networks. Also know if I drive down the long 2 lane highway below me I lose reception for a good 3-4 miles. It can only help to alert AT&T... right?


The app is called

Mark the Spot

And how is this supposed to work if we have no reception and it is using our current location to tell AT&T where the problem is? HMMMMMM.....


EDIT: I was just wondering So Cal readers where do you think AT&T has the worst reception? Of course I'm inclined to say where I live, but what about stretches of road that are particularly bad? Here's my thoughts on where AT&T needs to improve their wireless signal...
- The 60 freeway between Puente Avenue and Grand Avenue in Hacienda Heights
- The 10 freeway from the Kellogg Hill all the way out to Fairplex Drive
- The 60 freeway at the 71 freeway in Diamond Bar
- The 210/215 interchange in San Bernardino
- The 15 freeway from about the 10 freeway all the way up to the connector with the 215 in Devore

LMAO... This is my own opinion... but dang, we're talking several miles of road here... it makes it sound like I'm always on my phone... lol

2 comments:

El Genio said...

Mark my words... the day the exclusivity contract with ATT ends is they day I'm switching providers.

Anonymous said...

Wow. o.O I always wanted an iPhone, maybe not so much any more.