Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Dallas curled his hair again

My dad is hilarious. He makes comments all the time about news anchors on TV like he doesn't like their outfits or something like that. Today he was picking on Dallas Raines (that's his real name), the weatherman.

So let me set the scene- we're sitting in the living room, dad is on the couch watching the TV and I have my back to him at the computer.

Dad: Michelle (Michelle Tuzee is the female anchor) needs to get her curling iron back from Dallas.
Me: [turns head] Why do you say that?
Dad: look, he has more curls in his hair than she does hers.
Me: ok...
Dad: well, this is just a bit ridiculous, guys and fake curls are a no no.



Michelle Tuzee... she definitely needs the curling iron more than Dallas... something tells me it would be put to better use.

1 comment:

Bruce said...

Yea, his hair has been a bit much lately, but that brown suit he was wearing last night was fierce!!