Thursday, February 26, 2009

Saw Gonzo and her boyfriend driving

I was driving home from dinner with the family and was at a stop light on the highway I live off of. In the other lane on the other side of the road I saw Gonzo. I see her and start to wave and don't expect her to notice. She never sees me whenever I see her and her boyfriend together. This time she does and we wave ecstatically at each other.

I text her quickly (while sitting at the stop light)
Me: I c u
Gonzo: I saw u!
Me: Stalker
Gonzo: You started it
Me: I was in my car minding my own business. Gosh.
Me: As Marian Carey would ask, "why are you always up in my business like a wendy interview?" (a line from her song "Touch My Body")
Gonzo: It's MARIAH Carey thank you very much
Me: Mariah is mine, sista
Gonzo: That's fine. You could have her. She likes black people.
Me: Is sista not black enough for you?
Gonzo: Whitey.
Me: Rawr. Cat fight.



'Cuz if you run your mouth and brag about this secret rendezvous
I will hunt you down
'Cuz they be all up in my business like a Wendy interview
But this private between you and I

Yay for amusing me for 5 minutes.

No comments: