Saturday, August 21, 2010

Yardhouse with José

I blogged about José back in May. I met José at Starbucks and we chatted about school, family, and things like that. He had just moved back to the area and was looking for a job. We have kept in touch via facebook and we were going to hang out, but he didn't want to since he didn't have money. He finally got a job, and so last night messaged me on facebook to tell me he finally wanted to hang out. I had just got home and decided I was wide awake, and it was only 9p.m., so why not?

I get to Yardhouse and he already has a table on the outside of the patio. We talk a lot about work and school. I give him some important dates for state teaching certification tests that he has been looking into. We talk about Spanish courses y literatura Espanola. He tells me about the book I've been reading and kind of spoils/makes me want to read the book even more. I've been reading "El ojo de perro azul" de Gabriel García Marques, which I'm only 40 pages into. We chat about what we like to do for fun- hang out, cook, eat, Knotts, Disneyland, Six Flags, and stuff like that. Vegas came up and we each shared our Vegas stories. One waiter who was out on the patio kept eyeing us and even coming over to our table to see if we needed anything, even though he wasn't our waiter. I told José I knew the kid from high school- he was on the football team, he came out via an alternative myspace he set up for his friends to find, and all of his photos on facebook are him making out with other guys. He was very friendly toward the two of us. José said he was getting a vibe from him, which was funny. He told me about how he has a gay cousin and gay uncle, and he recently told him, and are cool with it. He said none of his friends know. We talked about the Kinsey scale, which he believes is more accurate and true than being gay exclusively. It was cool to hear a different viewpoint and ideas. He asked me a couple times about where we should go after, even though it was like 11p.m. I mentioned the gay club in my city since he mentioned it a couple times earlier.

As we leave and are walking to our cars I offer to drive him. He was at the other side of the mall. He said no, then relented and said sure. We get in my car and drive over to his car. I am about to turn off my engine since I realize he is in no hurry to get out, when he reaches over and grabs my hand. I was shocked. I thought that was bold, especially since I remember him saying he'd never been with a guy. We start rubbing each others hands and legs. Security is driving around and peering into the car. He said he was glad I had tinted windows, but they were not as dark as his. He suggested we get in his car. We get out of my car and into is. We drive to a vacant field a couple miles away away from cops and people. We park, get in his back seat, make out, kiss, hug, grind, and grope. Then he gets bold and moves down and gives me a really good blowjob. We kiss, lick, and hug more, then I move down and suck him. Almost as soon as I take my mouth off of his dick he shoots his load, and I didn't realize he was that close since he wasn't groaning or showing any other signs. He shoots onto his undershirt. I jack myself off and he lends me the shirt to cum on. We hug once we finish, then drive back to the mall.

I texted him today and said I had fun- I hope he did too. Hopefully he texts me back. I texted him about 5 hours ago. I don't know if he was weirded out or what since this might have been his first time, but I had fun. Hopefully something more develops...

4 comments:

Aek said...

Wow, how do these things keep happening to you?! Lol. :-P

Phunk Factor said...

Same as Aek...how?

Anonymous said...

See what the neighbor missed out on lol!
Hot!

Anonymous said...

...omg where is the potion you make love ill bid you a dollar and a taco for it...your like insta i want to be you in a can :0 Love<~Peter~>