Friday, March 4, 2011

One of these days... I will have a masters

One of these days, like in 2 1/2 months I will have my masters degree... I just found out it is 2 more classes. My Monday night class for the next 2 quarters is basically working on my thesis. The good news I got Monday night, the first night of class, is that I could be a good 1 1/2 chapters into it.



I am actually excited for this quarter at school. I'm back in classes with a couple good friends from school- Laura and Jamey. This is the first time Beth and I don't have class together. I did get a plethora of texts from her tonight as she was stuck in class. I said little, but she still texted relentlessly. Back to my Monday night class, though. It should be a challenge, but in a good way as I collect the data necessary for my masters. It should be a challenge in seeing that I am creating my trials appropriately. It won't be easy, and I have no doubt this woman who is teaching the class has a wrath I don't want to experience, but I feel comforted by her at the same time. She assures us she will not let us go and will guide us. She KNOWS her material unlike some of the other nuts I've had. She even is going to treat us to dinner every week in class...

4 comments:

fan of casey said...

Mike: Keep your eye on the prize. It will be your springboard for future success.

Aek said...

Hurray on nearing the completion of your Masters!! :-D

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, I can't let you catch up too far to me. I will pray that it takes you more time. :P

Mike said...

@ fan of casey: Thanks!
@ Aek: Thanks! It is hard to believe...
@ James: Bring it on!