Sunday, July 6, 2014

Hobbies

My mom has been driving me crazy this summer. When we were on vacation in Mexico on the cruise, she kept asking me what my hobbies were, and told me several times I needed more productive hobbies. Um. WTF? LOL. Ok, so that sounds like a conversation we have every few years - it used to be that I sat around all summer doing nothing, and was being unproductive, now this.

So what are my hobbies?
- Entertaining people at our house
- Traveling (cruise, plane, driving)
- Exploring new places
- Working out
- Eating out
- Surfing the web
- Enjoying wine
- Writing

And I'm fine with these.

I am not into material type hobbies because I hate clutter. I hate dust. I hate things everywhere.

I'm not my mom. I don't always have to be doing something in idle time like knitting or crocheting. I don't have sewing, craft books, whatever strewn around all over tarnation.


No comments: