Saturday, March 29, 2014

The Top Concerts

I was thinking about the top concerts I had been to the other night after discussing the recent Reba and Dolly concert with Mike.

Here's a recap of some of my favorite concerts, and my list of the best concerts I attended:
1. Adele - so intimate, and great seats
2. Dolly Parton - such a fun personality
3. Montgomery Gentry - what ruckus, and belting out every song
4. Faith Hill at Hollywood Bowl - the philharmonic behind her was great
5. Faith Hill and Tim McGraw - I got to say I saw Soul2Soul
6. Tim McGraw with Lady Antebellum opener - LadyA did great and Tim is just sexy
7. Luke Bryan and Jewel - So intimate and personal, plus I got Luke Bryan's autograph... he's sexy
8. Sugarland - Seen them multiple times in concert
9. Lady Gaga - With a good blogger friend, first major concert for a big act. So glad I got to see her
10. Frankie Valli - He's always good
11. Reba - She had lots of songs and stories
12. Pat Benatar/REO Speedwagon - Outdoor at the Hollywood Bowl :)
13. Beach Boys - Cali Boys... 'nuff said
14. The Turtles/Creedence Clearwater - They don't have the voices they used to
15. Easton Corbin KKGO - Easton was great

Next up on our diva list is Wynonna, then Cher!

No comments: