Sunday, August 2, 2015

Back to work, back to school Monday

Its back to work for me tomorrow. First day with students. The past couple days were training days.

I am not really worried. I am worried in that I wonder who I will have in my classes. I'm worried I will have bad kids. I am sure by Wednesday I will be fine, but right now, I have nerves.

I'm teaching 2 new classes- 1 doesn't worry me as its a tutoring class, and the other is Espanol. I'm worried that I'm teaching Spanish to those who already know, and know more than me, know more slang, etc. I'm worried about that battle. I have the first 3 weeks of my class tentatively planned.

This song has been stuck in my head all weekend. ALL WEEKEND. Love it, though.



Cole is great in person too ;)

Spent the last few days of summer break going to LA and doing a train trip. It was such a blast.

Also went up to Big Bear and did some wine tasting.

No comments: