Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Alternate Plans

You really don't expect me to sit at home alone all day during Thanksgiving Break, do you?

Nah, I didn't think so, so here's what I've been up to.

Was supposed to go to Oklahoma, but that didn't happen due to the cost of flights, then the wedding didn't happen, and well, that's about all I know. OKC is definitely in my winter break travel plans.

Monday -
After I said goodbye to my BF who was off to NY for the holidays I headed out to grab lunch and do a little shopping. I was in a funk. I was ok after a while. I went to physical therapy. Went to the gym in the evening.

Tuesday -
Went to my parent's where I did some stuff around the house, washed my car and waxed it. Decided I NEEDED to go somewhere. Got in the car and just drove. Was going to head to San Diego, but decided it was a bit far. Was thinking of WEHO, but wasn't feeling that, so I headed to Oil Can Harry's for gay country dancing. OMG. SUCH FUN. The atmosphere there was warm and friendly. I have to admit the dances they did I had never seen. Lots of couple dances. MUST GO AGAIN.



Wednesday -
Washed and waxed my mom's car. Went to lunch with Jack Off Buddy at a Mexican place. Visited the doc for new anxiety meds. I'm on Zoloft now. Feeling tired this evening and was thinking of heading out, but didn't. Celebrated our family Thanksgiving and listened to my sister's stupidity. Decided instead to watch "Prayers for Bobby."

Thursday-
Will be out tomorrow night after turkey day.

Friday-
Going hiking with a former teacher in the morning, then shopping, and then picking up my BF.


No comments: