Saturday, November 3, 2012

Out on the town

Been out partying like a rockstar recently... here's a quick rundown

Villa Blanca
The place to be seen in Beverly Hills, Real Housewife of Beverly Hills Lisa Vanderpump's restaurant. Awful food, lots of fried food, but it was fun socializing with Mike's coworkers and the people of the company he was wining and dining the other day.

Sprinkles Cupcakes
Went the night of Villa Blanca and drove up last Monday night with my coworker, Sissy, to get some.

Dinner with The Guy and his BF
Met The Guy and Rob for dinner last Friday night. Great time. We took them to our favorite steakhouse, and they were impressed as they'd driven by it, but had no idea how good the food was. 5 glasses of wine, beef sparerib, and tons of appetizers. Great time chatting about Mac products, Samsung, work, and more.

Conference for the program I teach
Highlight of my week because I LOVE these conferences - the information presented is always soooo relevant and inspiring - and I don't say that often. Sissy and I got to hang and flirt. We had the others jealous of us.

Friday Night
Mike and I went out to the fish house we like for dinner, chatted with a hilarious Asian bartender, who it turns out lives right by my parents. She was a blast. Went to 2 new microbreweries and had some good beer. A little buzzed after, which made shopping in Marshalls and Target mucho fun.

Tonight
Dinner with J&B at the steakhouse, microbrewery tour part 2 tonight.


No comments: