Thursday, September 10, 2015

A few students know

A few students found out I'm gay. One girl obviously has a gaydar. She came in day 1, and gave me hell. She was sweet last year, to me at least, but having her as a student changes things. She basically outs me in front of the class and the kids giggle. She asked, "did your husband or wife cook you dinner last night," as there was an ant invasion near my desk overnight, and my lunch container was on my desk because of that. I informed her I cooked, and I am a damn good cook, and men can be good cooks. The kids laughed because they knew she was targeting my sexuality. I said "most men can't come up with these comebacks, and don't think I don't know what you're trying to do," and she was like "woooooooow," and the kids started laughing. It's only because I've had most of these kids 2 years in a row now. What's funny is my other class thinks I'm completely straight, yet very metrosexual.

This girl is a major problem - hence why she was kicked out of her other schools. She told another teacher she feels she can't act badly in my class because I have a soft voice. I practiced a "deep voice" today, however, with her as the kids were doing seat work. Anyways, she is obnoxious and loud, but in my class she is not. In fact, as she is leaving each day she always has some churchy remark, which is totally amusing. WTF? Do I need to be saved? She said "God Bless" as she left one day, another day was "Jesus loves you," another was "I'm praying Psalm 46:1 for you." I had to look that one up... lol... She's one of those deep down...

“God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble.” Psalm 46:1

I just laugh because she so doesn't have the Jesus freak persona, but for whatever reason, feels she can't act up in my class. GOOD TIMES.

1 comment:

SCalRF said...

Good to hear that she behaves herself . . . for the most part at least, haha.