Monday, May 19, 2014

Brunch

Miss my old coworkers like crazy, and our super nice enclosed patio was just finished, so it was the perfect time to have a brunch Mike and I decided. Went out and loaded up on breakfast stuffs, and booze. Mike made his NJ tradition, his egg and sausage creation in a bowl, and oatmeal. Had a do it yourself bloody mary bar, which was a hit. Many of the teachers who were here had never had one before. They loved it. Also had the traditional mimosas. Played Cards Against Humanity, and drank, and laughed, and talked. My coworker Marc, whom I am sure has floated in the man pool before, though he is married and has a kid, was the life of the party, like usual. Flirty. Chatty, and just fun to hang around. Blondiful J was here too, and she was taking photos of everyone. Marc declared we need to have many more of these - at least once a month. I agreed. Hopefully we can.

3 comments:

Robert said...

Hi Mike,

Just discovered your blog and I love it! I'm a teacher in central Iowa (going on 14 years now...yikes).

I need to come to your house for brunch, sounds like you do it up right!

Have a great week!
Robert

fan of casey said...

Next time, lets see a pict of this egg-sausage creation in a bowl. I'm trying to picture it in my mind but it's not forming.

Aek said...

Always wanted to play Cards Against Humanity, lol. Glad you could hang out. :-)