1. Memorial Day is a day of remembrance but it also signifies the "Official" start of summer. What are your plans for the weekend?
I will be in Tampa/Orlando departing on a 7 day cruise with my partner and some friends.
2. What is your most and least favorite thing about summer?
Relaxing and traveling are among my favorites, as well as no schedule.
Least favorite things include wearing shorts - I think shorts don't look as complete as pants, and I feel naked wearing them.
Oh, and sweating sucks. Hyperhydrosis. Ick. I have sweaty hands and feet especially int he summer.
3. What do you think of when I say "Bar-B-Que"?
Lucille's. Google it.
4. What is your favorite summer food?
5. Are you in swim suit shape yet?
Nope... got about 10 pounds to lose. Damn me for not losing 10 pounds in this past month by not eating.
6. Given the choice, which do you prefer: ocean, lake or pool?
Do I have to choose? Who wants a pool? Maintenance. And water. Ick. Ocean... sand... and sand is bad. And lake... well, walking around it isn't bad. I guess.
7. Which summer blockbuster movie are you most looking forward to seeing?
None - not a fan of going to the movie theater
8. Summer reading - What? Recommendations?
gay erotica, cheap reads on amazon's kindle site
Biographies - Currently reading Carole King's bio
9. Vacation Plans? If you can't, what would you do if you could?
Cruise this weekend, Vegas hopefully a few times (fingers crossed), a road trip to Salt Lake hopefully
10. Did you ever have to go to summer school?
Yes... got a D+ in Algebra II because I sucked at math, and Carlos was a horrible teacher.
Bonus - Sex on the Beach?
Every happy hour.