Thursday, August 16, 2012

Getting into planning

I need to plan some dates for Mike and I. We tend to go to our favorite restaurants over and over. We have neglected a few of them, so I have a few dates planned.

Next time we will visit our favorite steakhouse.

When the weather gets cooler we will go our French restaurant.

One friday afternoon I plan to send him a text, tell him to be ready for me when I get home, and to be dressed up since we are going to a fancy dinner at a restaurant I know he has wanted to go to, but is very expensive. I want to swing that one as spontaneous, but also for a special occasion. We have I guess our anniversary-ish- as I don't know how long we've been going out. I would say we went to the next level about December nearly 2 years ago. Craziness! WOW! I've known him for almost 2 years - we started talking in probably September 2 years ago. I may, in the middle of next month, say that we've known each other for about 2 years, so need to celebrate.

I also want to go see my little cousins in Ok, as well as best friend, so am going to try to swing that for Thanksgiving Break.

Still need to track The Guy down and his boyfriend to do something with my BF and I.

Need to go with Blondie from work and her girlfriend on a double date.

Of course I am going to need a happy hour soon with my Sissy.

2 comments:

fan of casey said...

Mike: That's a fast 2 years -- he's a keeper!

Aek said...

Wow, 2 years already?! How time flies . . .