Sunday, March 23, 2008

Long weekend together- 2 nights together or...?

Friday morning rolled around and I im'd The Guy about 9:30. I hadn't talked to him in depth since Tuesday and we were LONG overdue for a long chat. I told him about my going out to West Hollywood with friends the night before and Linda. He said I should come over since he took the day off work.

I get over to his place about 11. I stalled a little because I knew Chipotle didn't open until 11. I got our food and then went over to his place. He was playing WOW with 2 people online from the guild. We ate and talked about what I did in West Hollywood. He asked if the guys I went with were cute, and yes, they all were. He asked if I got into bed with any of them, and while I didn't I couldn't help but think OH NO... BLOGGER SCANDAL!!! He said he was happy for me getting to experience WEHO.

We sat down and played some WOW running random instances and did that for several hours. I think we did that until 7p.m. or so. The Guy went into the office about 3p.m. to play and had all of his computers in there, on, so there was no room for me. I laid on the couch playing. He was yelling at me and I was yelling at him over how to play the game and what to do. I could hear his friends talking on Vent about what moves that I needed to make or they were going to make. Then The Guy was telling me to place my totems down and other things I was doing wrong. I was yelling at him and he was yelling at me. I don't cuss often, but I do when I get frustrated and I was getting frustrated. He didn't know I couldn't hear what was going on. I told him several times "I am fucking doing that" or "I don't give a fuck." It made the evening more interesting, but we apologized to each other afterward and made up. BORING, YES. The Guy and I take a break about 5p.m. The Guy looks into the refrigerator about 5p.m. for a snack and decides on smoothies. He puts some vitamin juice he bought, some super special nutrients drink, a banana, raspberries, and blueberries, then starts the blender. It is delicious and hit the spot.

Then about 7p.m. he said he had an idea. He said he knew what he wanted for dinner and it was bad. I guessed he wanted pizza, In-N-Out, or Thai. No, he wanted the farmer's market. We get in the car and drive over there. The Guy decided pasta. We get tons of stuff- garlic flavored bread and brie, meatballs, pork chop readymade dinners, meatloaf readymade dinners, spinach, cole slaw, tons of dressings, garlic, water, sesame seeds, and yogurt.

We go back and make pasta. We also make cole slaw, which he puts in a bag and saves for the next day- I'm not a cole slaw fan, but he made a good one. Then he makes some special thing he saw in a magazine that is supposed to purify your body- you put some spinach and sesame seeds in a skillet with some olive oil and cook the spinach until it is wilted. We tried and tasted it- it was nasty, but I said maybe some vinagrette on it and it would be good. The Guy whipped it out and sure enough that helped. I felt healthy afterward. He asked if I was going to spend the night and I said sure. I go outside while taking the trash out and call to tell Linda I'm spending the night.

We sit around playing until about 11p.m., then log off. The Guy plays around on his computer for a while. Then we go into the office and work on setting up his new computer and uploading DVDs to his itunes. About 1:00a.m. The Guy says he knows what we should watch before bed. He goes in and takes all of the DVDs out of his 300 disc DVD player. Then we tote them into the office for him to sort between genres. We do this for about an hour.

At 2:00a.m. he asks if I'm tired and I say yes. I ask him if he is and he plays the rhetorical game and keeps asking me. We decide to finally go in and lay down. He holds me in his arms for a few moments, which was soooooooo nice. He asked what I did in WEHO and if I had sex last night or with anyone since we last did. Nope, you bloggers can vouch for WEHO... haha. Then he nudges my head down to suck on his dick. I think I give him a great blowjob. Then he says to get his dick ready to ride it (lube, condom, etc.) and so I do. It felt great. He was playing with my dick rubbing it in his shirt. I was so hard, especially after not jacking off in the past week because I've been with Linda and don't have the privacy. We changed positions while he was still in me and rolled over where he held my legs up in the air and started fucking me. He did that for SEVERAL minutes and at a constant fast pace where he finally shot his load. He wanted to get up right after and I said not so fast, I need to get off also after not being able to for a week with Linda around. He says ok and he jacks my dick off and I cum on my chest.

We go back to check the computer, then go to bed. He wasn't tired he said since his sleep schedule is off and was planning to stay up all night since it was so late. He laid in bed and didn't really hear him snore like usual. I slept well and only woke up once. We woke up at 8:30 Saturday morning to his dog barking hysterically and tapping at his door. It was e-diets with some new food for him. They sent him some last Saturday morning and that woke us up then also. He brings the food in and we sit in the office for a while surfing his computer. Then we go into the kitchen to have some brie and garlic flavored bread. The dog grabs a slice of the bread off the plate while we're sitting at the couch eating and The Guy yells at the top of his lungs at the dog, then throws the little chain at the wall that is supposed to scare the dog. It did, and it scared me. But a minute later the dog is back trying to get more food, so The Guy puts the dog in the kennel.

We play WOW- not real intensely, we take several breaks during the day. About 1:00p.m. his friend Mike from Portland calls and says The Guy's iPhone was shut off when he was trying to set his up. The Guy gave Mike his old 4GB iPhone and told him to activate it using iTunes. Mike, while on vacation in Chandler Arizona decided to go to the Apple Store, then the AT&T kiosk in the mall. The Guy again got just about the maddest I've ever seen him. He was on the phone for maybe 30 seconds when Mike said that while trying to activate his iPhone, The Guy's was disconnected. The Guy raised his voice real loud and said "GET OFF THE PHONE, I DON'T WANT TO TALK WITH YOU." The Guy called AT&T and it turns out the guy at the 3rd party AT&T kiosk got into The Guy's account without his permission and changed all of his information disabling his SIM card and ICEI number to 11111111111. The Guy was then told he'd have to get a new SIM card, but his phone could be fixed. The Guy also spoke to a manager to see that there would be something done about this guy at the kiosk in the mall and why his account was tampered with. The Guy calls Mike back in the meantime on my phone and also while dealing with the AT&T rep on the phone to figure out what went wrong. The Guy in the mall activated Mike's iPhone and then when he came back told Mike The Guy's iphone was disabled so his will work. The Guy was mad his friend was so hard headed. The Guy and I went out to the AT&T store and the manager was so friendly and helpful.

Then we went to get pizza since The Guy figured he needed a cheat meal since he has eaten so well lately. We go to Longs Drugs while waiting and The Guy buys himself and I a chocolate bunny. We get a few other random things. Then we drive around the parking lot waiting for our pizza.

We get back to his place, eat the pizza, and fix his phone. No problems whatsoever. He calls his friend Mike back to apologize and say that he has calmed down.

B was messaging me several times over the past couple days wanting to know if I was home yet and things of that sort. He joked that I should have my own drawer and everything at The Guy's house for a toothbrush, etc. I don't have a toothbrush there because I don't bother bringing one, since spending the night is often a spontaneous decision. My teeth were feeling really dirty, so I kidded The Guy I don't have a toothbrush there and he went to a drawer in his bathroom and gave me one. Now I do.

We play WOW in the office for a while. Then about 9:30p.m. we decide it is time for dinner. The Guy makes some brie and cheese and heats up the pasta from the previous night. It was DELICIOUS. He pours 3 types of cheeses on the pasta and it was perfect- romano, mozzerella, and parmesan. We eat and then I lay on the couch with him and we watch "Law and Order." I lay up against his arm. I laid up against him until about 12:15a.m. and decided I really needed to get home. He said I was more than welcome to stay the night, but I figured it was Easter and should maybe get home.

I spent the night at Linda's and the Easter Bunny came. He left me an Easter basket chocolate bunny, a $50 iTunes gift card, a $25 Olive Garden gift card, $50 Target gift card, and assorted jelly beans and other candy. That was so thoughtful of Linda/the Easter Bunny and really made my day.

No comments: