Sunday, March 9, 2008

It was comfortable to be with him

The Guy wanted me to play WOW here at home last night. It didn't work out- the game kept lagging. He has such a fast internet connection compared to me. My DSL is only 1.5mbps, whereas his is 6mbps. The Guy and I logged onto iChat to screenshare my computer, he fixed my Airtunes that he gave me that wasn't working. Then he adjusted some settings on our router. That is too cool he can do that from his house. HAHA. We chatted a little bit up until about 8p.m.

This morning at 12 or so, he asked me if I was going over to his place and why I wasn't there. I said I didn't know. I told him about my morning helping my mom's friend Linda for 2 hours on the phone trying to help her buy tickets for a basketball game her son was going to be at today in San Diego. Then I told him about something that happened that is going to change a lot of things in the near future for me.

I went over to his place and brought him 4 Monster Energy Drinks. We played WOW and I talked on the phone with my mom who called to give me updates on the thing. Then The Guy made a lasagna about 2p.m. It was pretty good. Before it was done though, The Guy told me to check my e-mail, I have mail. He sent me a pic of a guy's ass. It totally came out wrong and I asked, "is that your ass?" and I knew that it wasn't, but I spoke before thinking. I meant to ask "whose ass is that?" The Guy took offense. He said "oh no you didn't just ask that, etc. etc. etc." He went on a guilt trip about how he didn't want to feed me for just asking that. I tried to explain. HAHA. He knew I didn't mean it, I think. The Guy has a much hotter ass. We ran around afterward in WOW with a group of 5 of his friends and that was fun.

About 6:30 he wanted to take a break and get away from the computer. He played until 2a.m. on WOW with a friend last night who was playing my new character The Guy gave to me. Then his friend Dan came on and convinced him to stay up all night playing. The Guy pulled an all nighter and he was saying how he hasn't done that in years. We went out to the spa and talked. He gave me advice on the current situation and he told me I am too defensive, which is a part of the problem. I need to step back. It is true in some aspects, but, but, but, but I'm not defensive. HAHA... ok... just a little. But seriously, it was ok. Then we chatted and he made me take deep breaths with my eyes closed, which ended up with me laughing so hard and me admitting he was right, that I am defensive. I laid back on the lounge seat outside laughing and he just told me I am laughing because he knows I'm right.

We went back in at 7p.m. and he said he was going to go to bed. I said I was going to take off though I didn't want to. I left while it was still light out, which is a shock. Doesn't happen often! We hugged for a good 30 seconds, then I told him I'd see him and his SEXY ass later. He laughed and said "oh yes, I will."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy hearing about your friendship with the guy.
Glad to see your not addicted to WOW. I have a friend who's been swallowed whole by the WOW addiction.