Saturday, March 8, 2008

One of my favorite things



A transistor radio- I got this from my grandpa after he died. I love this little radio. Some nights when I can't sleep I lay in bed listening, playing, seeing where the farthest away radio station is I can pick up. I can almost always get KCBS AM out of San Francisco, KGO AM out of San Jose, and KKOH AM out of Reno Nevada- all are news stations. I'm in Southern California, so that is awesome. The radio however doesn't pick up AM radio stations out of Los Angeles well that have strong signals like KFI AM 640, KNX 1070 AM, and KFWB 980 AM.

1 comment:

Matt said...

I've been reading your blog for a while now, but I don't think I've ever posted. I decided to delurk to say that I love how much you love radio. Not many people do anymore, or even pay attention to it, but you do and I think that's great.