Friday, July 6, 2012

Daddy's got some new shades

I have been in the market for some new shades. Expensive ones. Partly out of spite. JK. No, really, I think expensive glasses are sexy.

My bf and I were talking over the past several days as we've tried on 10s of frames that he goes for cheap sunglasses because he is harsh on them and sometimes loses them. I, on the other hand, do not. I bought 2 relatively expensive - at the time they were for me - $75 Spy sunglasses. I have 1 pair that had an accident in Vegas as I dropped them from a 4 story floor in Vegas, and only got scratched up. They work, but only as backups. I have 1 pair for 1 car, I have 1 pair for another, and here is my third. Pretty sexy. I got them for 30% off. That made them even sexier.

1 comment:

fan of casey said...

Mike: I just saw the Spy sunglasses at Costco, and only $50. I tried them on -- hello Roy Orbison. Just not the right look for me.