Friday, November 16, 2007

He has the best heart

The Guy called me at 6:00p.m. or so Thursday night as Dell was at my house fixing my computer. I was thinking about The Guy at this time and apparently he was thinking of me too as he called me while he was driving back from Trader Joes. He told me to call him later and we should hang out. I called at 6:45 when Dell left.

Went over to his place and we hung out sitting around on the couch watching TV. He asked if I wanted to get my computer, so I did. Helped him install a video card in a HP PC he just got. Later in the evening after browsing the web he wanted to install Everquest II on it. I said ok. I put the disk in. Video card error messages appears. I kind of try to hide the fact as Dell just replaced it 2 hours earlier. He went into repair mode and tried to fix it. I was telling him not to worry- I'm calling Dell as it is their issue. They just fixed it. He said no, we're getting you a new computer. I was STUNNED. STUNNED. Part of me wanted to burst out and cry because that was just so thoughtful and computers aren't cheap, so that he wanted to get me one was just so awesome.

Before I know it, he is on the phone with Joe asking if he can bring his Toshiba over. I tell The Guy when he gets off the phone it is not necessary because I can get a computer myself. He is asking me questions like why I haven't by now, stuff like that. Then he asked how I would pay for a computer. I basically said my Dell has a warranty, plus I can get a computer. I can afford it. I have enough money where I could run out and get a computer.. I didn't tell The Guy this because the conversation shifted, but my reasons for not are my computer is still under warranty no matter how crappy it is. Technology changes so quickly. A computer isn't my top priority, although I could certainly afford it. I also am not like The Guy when something doesn't work I toss it out or get a new one... I try to fix it. Maybe I do need a new computer though- I just couldn't accept this one. I was just so heartened and felt so touched that The Guy would think of this for me. He is seriously the most awesome guy. I would have paid for it, but in the end I didn't accept. If I buy myself a computer I'm almost positive it'll be a Mac, even though it'll be quite a switch. I also know now I'm going to keep my computer problems to myself... haha... loved that The Guy was so thoughtful, but to know how he is just like me and if there is a problem he'll go out of his way to try and fix it- in this case trying to give me a computer.

Found out The Guy sold his old Macbook Pro to Joe. Joe in exchange paid him cash and his Toshiba laptop. The Guy has no use for the Toshiba, but accepted it as payment. I told him and was adamant in saying NO- I can't accept that. He was telling me yes, I'd been planning this since you need a new computer. I told him that yes, I would have a very hard time accepting it. He said ok- just don't tell Joe when he gets over here. Joe eventually found out- The Guy said it when my computer started working right.

Joe came over and was in a bitchy mood because of school. We stood around and The Guy transferrred files off of the Toshiba onto Joe's Mac while Joe and I stood around surrounding The Guy on the couch just chatting, making random remarks, etc. It was fun though- finally I sat down to tend to my computer and Joe sits down next to me. We talk, we touch (not sexually), but I'm saying more than is typical of 2 guys just sitting on a couch. He was trying to show he was sad once and put his head on my shoulder, I put mine on his too. It was cute little stuff like that... haha. Anyways, The Guy was talking about threesomes and other random stuff during this time, but Joe wasn't picking up on it... haha... that was fine with me.

Joe left about 11. The Guy wanted to show me what he bought that he told me about on the phone... hand cuffs, a butt plug, new lube, and poppers. He then wanted to try it out. He gets naked, I follow. I suck him for a few minutes then he moves where his ass is in my face and he is lubing up my dick, jacking me off, playing with the butt plug and trying to put it in my ass. We move positions a lot and there is lots of body contact. We kiss and rub our faces against each other. He hadn't shaved. We also had a little role playing going on- he was the daddy and I was the bad son... haha... I'll leave it at that. That's a new twist in our sex lives... haha... I'm not sure I like it, but hey... I can say I've tried it now. We were all over each other tonight- no joke. It felt sooooooo good. The Guy jacked my dick as I sucked him off. Then I switched positions a little and sucked him off until he was about to shoot; and I was laying next to him, shot my load on his chest

I left about 12:10, but The Guy wanted to know why I didn't want to stay later. I did, but I knew I would hate myself this morning. I have to get up in a little less than 7 1/2 hours. That's why. I also had to stop and get gas tonight on the way home. It was only $3.25 a gallon... yuck.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking about a Mac too...or a best buy special which i'm sure will be a gateway or toshiba. I don't know which way to go. Cool "GUY" fun, glad you guys are seeing each other a lot. Makes me happy for you.

Anonymous said...

Is Joe cute? If he is, get Joe back over there and do the 3-some.

travis
spears.park@hotmail.com