Sunday, November 25, 2007

Movies and more...

Went over to The Guy's house last night after nearly crawling the walls this weekend being cooped up at home. I went out to Staples beforehand to get a science display board, but they were closed at 7p.m. Since when do they close so early?! On the way home, I call The Guy- one because I was bored and so we call each other when we're bored, but also he said to call him, and so I was doing it.

I told him I was just out driving and was mad Staples was closed. He said I should come over and hang out and watch movies with him. He was playing EQ2. I got over to his place and we watched the end of something on TNT. I can't think what it was, but I've seen it before. Then we watched "Spiderman" and "Sleepy Hollow."

The Guy's dog was all over the place and it was really annoying last night. He couldn't sit still. He was all over me beacuse I probably smelled like dogs since I played with my dogs quite a bit earlier in the day. The Guy ordered some chicken souflet from a Thai restaurant, and he spent a good deal of time trying to get into that, then he couldn't make up his mind where he wanted to sit. I wasn't relinquishing my position next to The Guy on the couch where I could see what was going on on his computer and talk to him.

About halfway through "Sleepy Hollow," The Guy turned off the computer and laid his body across me. I LOVE THAT feeling!!! I love to be able to hold someone, touch their body. I rubbed his thigh with my hand while he played with his dog and watched TV down at the other end of the couch.

Finally he asked if I was sleepy. I thought he meant we would go and take a nap. It was midnight afterall, I was tired. We got into his bed, snuggled up close together and then I put my hand on his arm. He moved it down to his crotch. He moved his arm down into my pants and grabbed my dick. I began playing with his too and got him hard. I was already hard from the time he went in my pants.

He pushed me under the covers to suck him off and I did. My throat still hurt, so I don't think I did a great job like usual, but he seemed to enjoy it. He continued playing with my dick, so soon I took my pants off and as I sucked him he jacked my dick off. That was such a hot feeling. I just love another guy's hand on my stuff, especially his. He wanted me to suck his balls last night and take both of them in my mouth- again with my throat hurting, I wasn't sure how well it would go over, but he was really turned on by this. I know because of all the precum he had on his dick after I started sucking him again after doing this. This went on for a while, then we grinded some. No kissing or much contact other than that because of my tonsillitis. He shot his load on my chest. I think this is the first time, at least in a long time that he shot his load on me. It was huge! He got a towel and cleaned me off, then we got ready to say goodbye.

I hadn't shot my load since at least Tuesday and was still really horny when I got out to the car since The Guy spent so much time working me up, but didn't give me the opportunity to shoot my load that it took just a little rubbing my dick through my pants when I got out to the car. It was funny. As I was leaving the complex he lives in I realized how hard I still was and I thought I could easily cum. I thought about whipping my dick out and stroking it real quick to shoot, but didn't. I just sat at the end of his street rubbing my dick for maybe 30 seconds and I shot an awesome load all in my boxers. I had the nice reminder of this all the way home. Made it home at 1:00a.m.

3 comments:

Matt in Argyle said...

well then, someone had nice day didn't they!

K said...

LOL didn't they indeed!

Ohhh your poor throat...haha!

And those boxers.....I know they were stuck to your leg...you dirrty boy you!

Anonymous said...

Fun times, even with a limiting medical condition the deed was completed. Nice. He should of helped you bust a nut though, but you did a fine job yourself lol.