Monday, November 5, 2007

First time seeing Gonzo since coming out

At work today I was the one who brought up my "date" on Saturday night where I said I went out with a guy. She asked me how that went and stuff like that. I told her it went well. She wanted details and I provided them- where we ate, random stuff like that. All of this was a lie of course, because I didn't have a date. I did however get to volunteer the information I wanted- I did make out with a guy and did enjoy it. I was very detailed describing the kissing, the guy's body, stuff like that. She said that was awesome, she was surprised I kissed on a first date. She was happy for me and could tell that I enjoyed that. I said while I'm not really way out there or anything and am new to the scene I enjoyed what went on and am still kind of freaked out it was a date with a guy.

2 comments:

Matt in Argyle said...

its great that she has taken this so well, and is so supportive.

B said...

Good! ;)