Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Night of games on the couch

On Tuesday night I went over to The Guy's. I had planned to ditch my Spanish class cuz I could and go over to his house a little earlier. Didn't work because I had a crappy meeting that lasted nearly 2 hours at my college. UGH.

Got over to his place and he was on the couch playing Everquest II. I sat down, there was random chit-chat about our days, stuff like that. During this time I was downloading the updates for the game on my computer. It took about an hour.

I began playing and The Guy mentored me- some action in the game where he gets credit for showing me what to do. It was awesome cuz I didn't feel as alone while playing it and didn't get frustrated. I did die twice though, at the beginning. The Guy made fun of me and told me how he didn't see how I could die.

We both finally sat up (we had been laying down on the couches with our computer) and moved next to each other and got under the down comforter. That was awesome to have his body so close to mine.

Then we ordered the extreme veggie pizza for dinner. The artichokes on top were so good.

After dinner, we played for a little bit longer, talked about random things and then took off.

Left about 10:15 and got home at 11.

No comments: