Sunday, November 11, 2007

Study buddy

I was a bad boy today and my personality seemed to clash with everyone. Told my mom off early in the afternoon and followed it up later in the evening by making my dad and sister mad. The whole thing with my mom was pretty intense. It doesn't help that she is as stubborn as my grandma, though she won't admit it. I know where she gets it though. Geez. Relax people, it is the weekend.

The Guy had been im'ing me randomly throughout the day about how he was thirsty, needed water, stuff like that. Then on AIM about 4p.m. he saw that I changed my status. This was the second time I think I played with that. It said "maybe one of these days I'll learn to keep my mouth shut." He asked what I did and I explained what happened. He seemed to sympathize with me and thought my mom was overreacting. She was. My mom told me to stay in my room all night or to take off for the night. The Guy was saying how he needed water, this and that, stuff like that. I said I'll bring some over as long as I wasn't interrupting him. He was working on a big presentation for his class. I really didn't want to be there and distracting him.

So I go to the store and get him a couple study aids- water and Monster energy drinks with the screw cap (very important). I get to his place about 5:30. He tells me about the project, shows me what he has going, stuff like that. I sit in the chair next to him in the office and he decides to work on the format, his slide transitions, etc. Then as the night went on I think I helped him or would like to think I did by helping him with a couple of the formatting things, but he was bouncing ideas off of me etc.

About 8:45 we take a study break and watch "Family Guy" for a few minutes. Then he tells me to "come here" and we go to his bedroom. We strip, I suck him off for a few minutes, then we start 69'ing. It was awesome. He didn't get off tonight, but I did. I jacked myself off while sucking his dick. Afterward he wanted me to lick my load, then he wiped it up and spread it all over my face... haha... good times.

I left shortly thereafter, came home and to avoid further personality and idea conflicts I went to my room. I called Gonzo. We had a convo about me, dating, and guys. She also got a new car- a box with rims (a Scion). She wasn't going to get a car until December like me... now the pressure is on. Gonzo and I are going out tomorrow night after she gets off work at 9p.m.. We are going to Wendy's for frosties and chili. We talked for 45 minutes about stuff like dating. My plan right now is to go into details and tell her about how long I've been interested in guys since that came up when we were chatting on the phone and she could tell I was hesistant, but I want to stop the lying.

1 comment:

J.R. said...

Dang. You sound like a pretty good study aid yourself. Ha.

Good idea telling Gonzo about the details, I think it would be nice to have someone else in on all of it.

Nothing Golden Stays