Saturday, October 9, 2010

Weekend shorts

I just found this online- I remember playing it in the computer lab in elementary school, or in 2nd and 3rd grades during rainy days. How fun!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This was amusing, but not nearly as hot as the Old Spice commercial...




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ry

I started off the week messaging him everyday via text or AIM, and there were a couple days, especially at the end of this week where I just waited to see if/when he messaged me. He messaged me tonight on AIM. We've chatted about our days, sex, and stuff like that. Found interesting tidbits. Knew he is vers, he likes PDA, he jacks off 3 times a day, no lube when he jacks off, likes shower sex, likes his balls sucked and licked, he likes to swallow and thinks it is sad I do not, his favorite position is riding and on his side, likes guys in board shorts, can have multiple orgasms, random stuff. We didn't hang out this week :(. Bad sign? Wanted to ask him since we were pretty into the sex talk, talking about what turned us on, what he wanted/was looking for, but didn't. That could have killed the moment...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Weekend

- Got an oil change finally- my oil light had been on for a while- bad boy, I know
- Took sister to get an iPhone today- her post birthday gift- she can't figure out how to use it. It was cute she kept coming to ask me. I'm like really?
- Went to Target and Best Buy today to get my sister a case for her new phone
- Gym this evening... worked out the chest tonight
- Wrote my paper for my dumb Thursday night class... mostly done... need to check with the prof to see what she thinks... I'm sure it's not good enough for her
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of the weekend:

"You Can Do Magic" - America
This has been stuck in my head all weekend...

4 comments:

Phunk Factor said...

Go get him, boy! ;)

fan of casey said...

Mike: So you never steered the chat into what he thinks/what kind of experience he's had with the "R" word? You don't have to discuss the state of your relationship with him, just nibble on the topic to get an idea what he thinks about the "R" word in general. I don't blame you, the sex talk probably was too much fun to change topics. :-)

Mind Of Mine said...

The man in the second video is HAWT!

Aek said...

Lol, I LOVE that spoof. Hilarious! :-P

So Ry wanks 3x/day (without lube) and can have multiple orgasms? Sounds like you should elaborate on that. ;-) Even I would get sore and such if I wanked that much regularly!

Take it slowly, I still think you two are probably moving somewhere in this relationship.