Friday, October 1, 2010

Sub at work

There's another sub at work that I usually see once every 2 weeks or so. He is also gay. I know this because I've chatted with him on connexion once, then we've shot each other a few messages on adam4adam. He is about 35 and going after his credential after working in the business world. I know this since I stumbled upon his facebook profile. It turns out Jack Off Buddy's boyfriend is good friends with him, and they went to Disneyland together a few weeks back, and I saw the photos. I'm not stalkerish. I've just came upon this.

Anyways, it is always weird everytime he sees me. One day back in August he came into my class because he was working with another teacher that needed the language arts books that I had in the class I was subbing in. He came in and we were like staring each other down and I just felt weird. I saw him on campus yesterday morning. He was coming out of the office while I was on duty. All of my kids kept coming over and saying hi to me. This sub walked by, and again he stared me down like checking me out. It was weird. I don't know if he has made the connection that we have chatted online before or what.

He's a cute guy and totally my type... but at work...

And he doesn't even try to say hi to me. Most people do. Is he intimidated? LOL... It's beyond me...

6 comments:

fan of casey said...

Mike: Why does he have to make the first move? Be ballsy -- introduce yourself using all the connections you have as your opening. Since you both are doing student teaching it's not guaranteed that you'll be teaching at the same school once you finish your graduate program so the chance of you working at the same school is small, so there's no conflict of interest.

Aek said...

Hmm, interesting. What a small world!

Phunk Factor said...

Perhaps it's because both of you work at the same place and he fears of being outted or something...not that you would do it...but closeted individuals guard their skeletons more than a mama bear guards her cubs! :p

N i sorta agree with Fan of Casey....make the first move...turns out, maybe he's just shy!

Stephen Chapman said...

Say hi to him - he might well be intimidated

Anonymous said...

lol and i though tyou were the badass of the gay blog world lol oh well i love connexion i actaully use to be really known there yes i know your soppuse to be 18 guess why i got kicked out oh well be a man make the first move god blessed you wiith a pecker for a reason ...yes i know he has one too but his doesnt count he isnt the one that blogged Love<~Peter~>

Mike said...

fan of casey: I am shy and have a hard time... lol... sad, I know.

Phunk Factor: I think that's definitely possible.

Stephen Chapman: I agree about saying hi. I've said hi before and only get a hi back. Nothing more.

Peter: There's also a shy side to Mike.