Monday, October 25, 2010

Oops

I have a tendency to send my sister youtube vids of whatever I find amusing at the moment via AIM. One of the things I meant to send was 1 of these 3 videos. Instead I wasn't paying attention and figured the video I tried to copy posted. It didn't. Instead I sent my sister text from a guy's adam4adam account. UH OH. Who knows what she'll say to my mom in the morning... or dad... I tried playing it off as spam and a bunch of my friends were getting that message. She replied "errr pass." I told her I went in and fixed my AIM account so we shouldn't have any issues since I changed the password. She laughed it off...

Here's what I meant to send her...







Yeah, I'm on a mad, angry, country kick.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erm, AWKWARD. Even if your sis were as cool as mine, I think that would still be awkward, lol.

fan of casey said...

Mike: Oh that was an "Awww crap!" moment - hope she just ignores it.

Mind Of Mine said...

Tell us what you did send!!

Mike said...

I'm still alive tonight.

Mind of Mine: It was a profile of a guy wanting to watch someone jack off. He was looking for uncut guys in particular.