Monday, October 25, 2010

Sex text

Ry and I had been messaging since about 3p.m. when I sent him a text saying I was frustrated we still hadn't gotten a car. He laughed and then we told each other about our days. He told me about being frustrated taking his mom sheet shopping. She was indecisive and couldn't decide on where to buy them and was worried about paying too much. Sounds like my mom. He had been meaning to text me earlier to see if I'd go to lunch with him during his lunch break at work. I would have had he asked.

Anyways, we text and chat some more, and then he tells me how horny he is. I'm horny of course too. A few texts back and forth and I said I'm up to play if he is. He tells me he doesn't have lube and I didn't have any either.

I take off for his place at 7:20 and get there at 8:10. I hit rain starting about Ball Road. Ry didn't believe me, but it wasn't virga (how do you like that term? I will be a meteorologist in my next life I'm pretty sure). It was all out lluvia (rain- and I can say it in 2 languages- that's pretty good). I get to his place, park, and walk up.

Ry is on the phone with some friend. He hangs up, answers the door, and we sit on the couch with his cat in between us. He moves the cat after a few minutes. We're already touching, feeling each other, and I'm rubbing his neck. He moves the cat, leans in, and pulls me onto him. We make out, he removes my shirt, we kiss, he undoes my pants, I undo his, more make out, kiss, more make out, and jacking each other off. He was jacking me off and I reached back and jacked him off. He was really precumming. He is really big! He was hitting my ass and getting pretty dominant at times. The whole make out and jack each other process ensued and I began sweating badly. I never really sweat- I glisten. After probably an hour he cums all over my back as I'm sitting on him and his dick was pointed back at me. I shoot a few moments later in 5 spurts into his hand. Then he spreads the cum all of over my chest. He declares we need a shower. We hop in the shower and he tells me about work. His best friend is leaving going to a job that pays about $10 less an hour and how she is setting herself up for financial failure. We wash ourselves and then hop out.

We get out and get dressed. He shows me the table and chairs he wants to buy. He shows me his apartment all lit up, he shows me the type of furniture he likes. He likes a retromodern look. I tend to like that too minus the Asian fusion like he does. He has a big picture of a bonzai tree in the living room as well as little Asian looking trinkets set out. I show him pictures of my room. He IDs my lamp as being from Target. He was surprised by the size of my bed. He tells me about his colors on his wall like crimson and chatrouse. We are both fans of oranges and greens. As we were talking he was thinking of demoing his bar in the kitchen that trails into the living room. He didn't like how flimsy it looked. I'm sure it could have been fixed easily, but he didn't want to. It was interesting to learn what a handyman he is- I guess that comes from working at a major home improvement store. He tells me about all the painting he does, the patching, how he's going to fix the cabinet, how he knows how to install sinks, and how to deal with electrical boxes. Pretty cool.

We talk until about 11p.m. about things like that and then I decide i need to take off. We hug and he calls me sweetie. We talk about how we need to get together again soon. I get home at 11:40 and at 12:20a.m. I'm still up typing away.... boo.

4 comments:

fan of casey said...

Mike: Sounds like you are both sweet to each other; that's so important to the "R" word.

Phunk Factor said...

I think ur dad and Ry will get along really well if you ever bring him over to meet ur parents.....whenevr that will be! :)

Secondly...i laughed where u wrote that u don't sweat - u glisten...lol....kinda snobbish but cute at the same time! ;)

Aek said...

LOL to the glistening thing! And a handyman is, well, handy. :-)

Anonymous said...

i feel so bad posting this every where but everyone has to aprove blah here is the next letter u and link is http://outofthshadows.blogspot.com/2010/10/out-of-shadows-e-g-on-meetups.html#comment-form