Sunday, October 3, 2010

Quick Ry update

Ry and I hung out yesterday. I gave him a call after meeting up with Beth. We wanted to do Gay Days at Disneyland, but we discovered our passes were blocked out.

We decided to just hang out anyway. We went to the Block at Orange where he bought some cardigans at H&M, and we tried on scarves and jackets at Forever 21. I can honestly say I do not like Forever 21's men's selection. We grabbed a Subway sandwich that we both split. I got to choose the bread, he chose the meat and cheese, and I chose the toppings, and he was insistent we add cucumber to it.

We went back to his place and looked through his entertainment booklet with coupons and were going to go see a movie. The AMC theater didn't have coupons, then we found a theater, but we got busy. It was 7:30, and the movie started at 8. We had been seated on the couch, leaned over, kissed, a kiss led to a hug, and then we were making out me on top of him as he sat on the couch. He took my shirt off and undid my shorts to expose my dick. He jacked me off and licked my chest. He jacked me off while I made out with him. By then it was 8p.m., and we decided the only thing to do was get him off, so we did. I played with his leg and balls. I kissed his neck, and he jacked himself. We cleaned up again.

After our adventure we had Dreyer's Rocky Road Ice Cream and a tall glass of water. We watched "Top Chef" on TV. He fell asleep leaning up against me, and I think I dozed off at the same time. I woke up about 10. He woke up a few minutes later and I told him I would let him go so he could get some sleep since he had to get up at 4a.m.

6 comments:

fan of casey said...

Mike: Sounds like it's getting more serious, forget the female crush. LOL. And yes, you used the proper term for describing hot action, no more reference to "penises." :-)

Aek said...

:-) Did you watch Top Chef or Top Chef: Just Desserts? I can't quite get into the desserts spin-off, though there's one really cute guy on there . . .

Mike said...

fan of casey: It seems... now how to ask him out... hahaha...

Aek: Just Top Chef. I am going to have to watch. I loooooooove Food Network. I just wish someone would cook me all the foods they make or I had the time to try/had all those cool ingredients. And with cute guys you can't go wrong!

fan of casey said...

On Top Chef: Just Desserts, I think the cute guy you are talking about is Yigit Pura -- he plays for our team -- Yay! And last episode there was a brief shot of him shirtless, he's got a hot bod despite being surrounded by all those fatty desserts.

fan of casey said...

If you want to see Yigit shirtless, follow the link

http://www.afterelton.com/sites/www.afterelton.com/files/desserts103img1.jpg

Aek said...

fan of casey: Yes, him. :-P More pics of him here:

http://www.projectqatlanta.com/news_articles/view/sunday_top_chef_pastry_boy_yigit_pura?gid=6461