Monday, October 18, 2010

My commentary on various things...

I just want to disagree with this news story. I can buy Panera being #1, but Chipotle being ranked with their super huge burritos that are greater than 1,000 calories? And McDonalds?

I never knew Apple had a patent on swear words showing up in auto correct. I ducking hate it. Not that I say that sort of shut all the time, but occasionally I say something that Apple considers inappropriate. I hate that it also autocorrects the Spanish, which this article happens to mention. 95% of the words you type into Spanish on your iphone though end up autocorrected y es malo.

I found this story interesting about the origins of the Tea Party movement.

I am glad there are some trained people who can read CAPTCHAs. I have the hardest time.

And now you're up to date.

Full post to come on my doings soon.

1 comment:

Aek said...

Mmm, Panera. But I prefer Noodles and Company. I didn't know that the Corner Bakery was even large enough of a company to be on that list. I've only seen it in Chicago (I think). It was okay, nothing special IMO.