Thursday, February 3, 2011

Fail.

I tried.

Its one of those things that until you see both sides, you should not judge. You should have been the one there trying to help- that is your job. If you had a problem, why not come to me? Maybe I should have spoken up, but given my position it was not the best thing to do. There is always risk in that. I was not given a ton of support outside of friends and family. I did exactly as I was told. I did exactly as I was supposed to. I even added my own ideas to ensure success. I question what I knew going in and whether this was part of the plan, and if I was used in that way, then it was very wrong to do it that way.

5 comments:

fan of casey said...

Mike: That's very cryptic . . . OK, I'll bite. You failed at what?

fan of casey said...

Are you experiencing technical issues? When this first posted, only the first sentence "I tried." showed up. Now, there's a 2nd paragraph that sheds a glimmer of light tho I still don't know what went wrong.

Maybe I should wait for more before commenting?

Anonymous said...

Wtf?

Anonymous said...

I read each of your posts but this one has me lost. Help!

Aek said...

Huh? What's going on?! :-/