Saturday, February 19, 2011

Thursday, Friday, and Saturday

Wednesday
- Got called at 6:30a.m. for a 2 day sub job at the school I'm usually at
- Special ed = easy
- big flirt was my aide
- saw my cousin, drove down to San Diego

Thursday
- Day 2 of sub job - it was hard to wake up at 6:30a.m. after getting in after 1a.m.
- Pretty easy day overall
- Dinner with the teachers from school- there ended up being 11 of us
- Mike hadn't texted me and didn't text me until 5 to say he was free, so I ate already. He said he still wanted to hang out.
- Went to his place and we watched Thursday night TV like The Office
- Went to Ralphs for ice cream- we ended up with mint and chip
- Ran into my cousin that works there
- Went back to his place to eat ice cream
- Sub system was calling constantly for me to take jobs and I refused
- About 11 he asked me if I was going to stay the night - I already subbed 3 days this week and was wanting a break, since I was not working I said sure

Friday
- Left my phone in Mike's living room because I knew I'd hear the sub system calling really early in the morning
- My 2nd alarm to wake up went off at 6:30 still... oops
- Had close to 30 calls to sub yesterday
- I got a request from Mel to sub for her- I didn't pick up the phone
- Mike and I played around some, which was really hot
- He got up and showered
- My dad called my cell twice to say that the office manager needed me to come in and promised to make it worth my while
- Great day and good pay!
- I asked Mike to make sure he was ok with me leaving and he said yes, especially for the pay
- Big flirt aide brought me pizza for lunch
- Drove home after work and changed clothes, showered, and turned around to go back to Mike's
- Got to his place about 6
- Went to a new French restaurant in his city
- We drank a bottle of 7 Deadly Sins together and I had some authentic French chicken that he said was good when he used to eat meat
- He was trying to get me tipsy and he did
- During dinner I told him about my aunt/grandma situation
- He told me about his family/ dad/sister issue- same sort of thing we're going through
- Cute older old money couple at the restaurant who were very cute together
- Reminded me of my grandma
- He got me very tipsy, but insisted it was ok because he was driving
- Back to his place
- I was mesmerized by the live version of Kelly Clarkson's Beautiful Disaster

- Watched the Where Are You From show profiling Rosie O'Donnell
- We were both on opposite couches and both fell asleep
- I was really out of it and still tipsy - he woke me up at 12:30 to go to bed
- Brushed teeth

Saturday
- Woke up and watched Sell It on HGTV
- He made breakfast for us- eggs and toast
- Watched more Sell It, or whatever it was called
- Some ugly houses on there- we have quite a bit of the same tastes
- Mike looked for tires for my car since I need them... cute... lol... it'd be cuter if he wanted to pay for them
- He asked where we were going to go and what we were going to do
- I didn't know
- We get in the car and he drives to Tai Pan Trading Company and The Alley
- The 2 stores can be summed up as Tacky and Mormon
- Random stuff there too
- Went to PF Changs for lunch- had a wonton appetizer with pork, which was suprising since Mike is a vegetarian
- Had my first Pinkberry experience... it was pretty good
- Back to his place to watch Design on a Dime
- Left his place at 3:30... concert with my mom at 8 tonight
- Going to see The Grassroots, Buckinghams, and Turtles

2 comments:

fan of casey said...

Mike: You usually post the name and link of the new eating places you try - so what's the place called this time?

Phunk Factor said...

I completely love Kelly Clarkson...and even though she isn't the prettiest female singer...i hav a HUGE crush on her solely based on her voice!! :p

I do a scan of the entire post b4 reading...and fr a moment I thought u saw Kelly live and I said a mental "f*ck you" :p

I hate not having being able to see her live bt only having it from various YOutube vids! :p