Monday, February 14, 2011

My V-Day

Happy Valentine's Day, guys! Hope even if you don't have a special someone you got to spend it with those that cared.

Lots of chatting with Mike. I thought we were going to hang out. We would have gone out to Palm Springs to hang out with his
boss had my idiot professor not emailed me saying he wanted to meet me at 4:45 to discuss my paper, and instead discuss how badly I did on one of the quizzes for 30 minutes.

I sweetened everyone in my class up tonight with some Mrs. Fields cookies. We were all having a bad day/night. 2 of us had bad headaches (I did), 1 had pneumonia, and none of us really wanted to be there. The apathy was amazing that blanketed the room. Everyone loved me by the end of the night, and I got many thanks from Shelley, Brandy, and a few others.. The sweets weren't enough tonight, though, we all went from being apathetic toward whatever the prof was talking about to being enraged with the lack of direction from the professor.

I walked out of class tonight. OMG. Idiot professor. I had a very specific question that the 8 other people in class had. He didn't get it. I asked him what he wanted in the methodologies section of our research paper- give me guidelines, damn it! Instead he told us the methodologies section was important and decided to show us a Powerpoint on how to create a Powerpoint. At first the class went from being dead to major hysterics. We were all giggling, especially Shelley and Myself. The professor knew we were all giggling, but was oblivious as to why. Shelley said it was a cute Powerpoint, but she already knew how to do that. I giggled even more. Shelley got up suddenly and walked out scolding the professor for not getting it. Brandy followed. After all of the cutesy sounds in his Powerpoint I gave up and walked out too. We hung out in the hall talking about how we can never get a direct answer. We eventually did go back into class and the professor told us if we needed a bathroom break he would have been more than happy to give it, apparently our bladders were all working on the same clock. LMAO. If that's what you think, great, keep thinking that.

So I left class early, as did Shelley and Brandy. I texted Keith and his friend Rogerabout meeting up for drinks since they were running errands. Keith said meet for drinks at Yardhouse. It was super packed. I walked next door to Elephant Bar and found a table. We joked, talked about bad dates, and work drama. Keith wants to see my panties in a wad state since he found it comical I walked out of class. It was a nice surprise. 2 margaritas also worked wonders in curing the headache that I had.

2 comments:

fan of casey said...

Mike: You shared the love (at least for cookies, LOL!) on this day for romance and friendship.

It's too bad you couldn't be with the Other Mike, so you should make it up to him later on this week.

Phunk Factor said...

Ur professor's soooo annoying...and kinda stupid as well!!

LOL!

It's cool that u guys can walk out n in at will....there is nothing really like tht fr us! :(