Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sis has to take the train

My sister was out on the town with my mom Saturday afternoon. Apparently her driving was scary enough it warranted my mom taking away the keys. I guess she made some scary lane changes at excessive speeds. Mommy put sissy on the train for the next week to get to school until she can learn to drive better. Sis didn't object too much. Sis complained, but mom said there would be none of that. Mommy dropped her off at the train at 6:30a.m. Monday and daddy picked sissy up at 9p.m. when her class was done. Sissy didn't have school today. Sissy gets to repeat this tomorrow. Go mom!

3 comments:

Phunk Factor said...

U call ur sister sissy like normally or as a snide remark?

I'm confused! :P

Mike said...

Snide

fan of casey said...

Mike: Don't you have to go to class because of your speeding ticket? Maybe sissy can take your place since she needs the remedial driving lessons way more than you do.