Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Ok dad... and you wonder?

My dad went in to go to bed about 9:05 tonight. At 9:20 my sister goes in the room, lays down on the bed where my dad is trying to sleep, and starts playing with his ear and saying how cool the cartilage in it feels. Um... sure the TV was on, but he was trying to sleep. And did we not have a blow up a few weeks ago about how he is fed up with someone keeping everyone up? I don't get it.

Put your damn foot down, dad.
And dumb sister, what the hell are you doing?

3 comments:

fan of casey said...

Mike: Have you ever watched the A&E show Intervention? See if you can get your sister to apply, cause she needs the help.

Aek said...

Did your sister really do that? That's something I'd expect like, a 5-year-old to do . . .

Mike said...

@ Aek: She did.