Sunday, December 21, 2008

Apparently coworkers/kids at school aren't the only ones thinking there is more...

I have an aunt in Indiana whom my family e-mails a couple times a week. Gonzo's name has come up more than once (but so has The Guy's, Darla, Mike, Steve, etc.) probably equally as much.

And today I get this e-mail...

"Hey, I wonder (yes, I know Gonzo has a boy friend) but are you feeling more for her then just a freind? You two both get a lone so well and are best friends, but is there more?"

What to say... what to say...

Um, no my dear aunt... I'm gay...? Um... I don't really feel anything toward girls? Um... we're just good friends?

2 comments:

Aek said...

Err, that's rather awkward . . . though I could see how one might think that, haha.

DJCM said...

LOL, I love it. That's funny...kinda.