Saturday, December 13, 2008

Update to come soon

It has been a busy week.

I had a crazily busy Monday with 2 finals. I earned an "A" in my Spanish lit and was satisfied with a "B" in Spanish linguistics. Anthropology is still up in the air.

I don't know if I've mentioned it, but I'm a substitute. I subbed Wednesday-Friday. I don't like middle schoolers, but I make it. I came home drained at the end of each day though.

Bingo Thursday night with my friends Carl and Lisa was probably the highlight of my week. Even that was frustrating as I never came close to bingo.

Haven't really talked to The Guy. He did break up with Josh. He is crushed. I know that much.

My Christmas shopping is done. I had to go out and about today to get a Christmas gift for the Secret Santa thing at our Christmas Party at the high school thrown by my boss. I'm supposed to bring a date. I don't have one, but that's not stoppiing me from going. I'm bringing spaghetti to it. I ran all over looking for colored spaghetti noodles/pasta noodles to no avail. None at Target, Joann Fabrics, or the Ralphs/Albertsons. I may end up with regular pasta. Who knows... No sé.

My dad and sister are out Christmas shopping and at a soccer game or something as a part of my sister's Christmas gift. My mom and I are going to go out to dinner tonight just because we can. We're going to go to a Spanish restaurant for some paella. We went there for my birthday back in January and really enjoyed it; since my dad and sister hated it we think tonight is a good night to go. ¡Qué bueno y divertido!

Linda is always planning mother and son get togethers for her son and my mom and I. Last time we went to Sizzler. My mom is going to plan one where we go to that Spanish restaurant next week on Monday night when the food is all 50% off, then we'll walk through downtown because it's all lit up for Christmas. Should be fun. Maybe. Linda is that crazy, obsessive compulsive friend of my mom's whom I love dearly and have blogged about (her questioning me about hanging out with guys, being out late, things like that).

And while I'm busy running around town here is what I've been listening to:
"Chasing Pavements" by Adele


"Sober" by Pink


"Miss Independent" by Neyo

3 comments:

Aek said...

I really don't want Sunday to come, because my busy finals week is just about to begin. Middle school was rough, I HATED middle school. I like that song "Sober" by Pink. Thanks. :P

Anonymous said...

Loved your post you sound upbeat and happy!!!

dan said...

wasn't she also the crazy lady you lived with last year who wouldn't leave you alone at all? just wondering. mother son dates. ha ha.
later