Saturday, December 6, 2008

Letter to The Guy



Here is a letter to The Guy that my sister wrote to apologize for the text incident. A part of my sister's punishment was to write letters to all of my friends who got the texts.

Edit: I talked to The Guy this morning about 9:45 just to see what he was up to. He was squeezing orange juice with his new juicer from oranges his mom gave him from her tree. He was also trying to microwave eggs since he was out of skillets. He was also downloading Christmas movies and music (probably $100 worth to watch when seeing Josh tonight). He accomplished all of this. I told him that I did nothing but had nightmares last night about friends, relationships with friends, etc. He asked how things were with my sister. I told him that she wrote apology letters yesterday. He asked how that went and I said that it went well. I said there is one for him and he seemed shocked. Then he said "classic" and he was amused that he actually had a letter for himself. He was going over to his parents and Josh's mom's house tonight to help decorate Josh's mom's Christmas tree, so I'll give him the letter when I see him.

Edit Pt. 2- Punishment: My sister's computer was confiscated as well as her cell phone. On her computer btw is where I found phone numbers of the people I call the most (The Guy, Carl, Gonzo, Darla, and my cousins) stored in a Microsoft Word document. She can only use my mom's computer with her supervision or my dad's old laptop and she has to sit next to my dad. My sister has to pay for my text message bill for the last 2 months, then for the next 4 (so now I have unlimited texts), then she is paying for the phone bill for last month and this month. Last month it was $218 and this month it'll be about $120. So her punishment is costing her about $360. Good. She doesn't have a job. This is her allowance money because she still gets an allowance.

And how did my sister manage to create all of this havoc? Well, she logged onto my dad's account, since it is a family account we can have multiple usernames, she created a username and password for herself, then logged onto my phone and sent messages to my friends from my phone.

3 comments:

DJCM said...

haha, good for you. :)

Aek said...

That's a very apt punishment. Your sister has rather bad handwriting, btw, haha. And I'm amused about the part where she asserts that you're straight, I think The Guy will get a kick out of it. ;-)

Stephen Chapman said...

Perfect - it's just like writing lines...

I will not upset my brother
I will not upset my brother
I will not upset my brother
I will not upset my brother
I will not upset my brother
I will not upset my brother

http://thestateofthenationuk.blogspot.com/