Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Guitar

One of the things I have wanted to learn recently is to play the guitar. My grandpa was a great guitar player and my parents wanted him to teach me, but that was before he got sick, and at a time when i didn't have an interest in it. Now, it is coming around.

There are some videos that have inspired/piqued my interest, and caused me to want to like Daughtry's version of Poker Face,


Gotta love Gavin DeGraw


This performance also intrigued me, and I'm really into John Mayer since




2 comments:

Dean Grey said...

Mike!

Daughtry's version of Poker Face is pretty good!

Let us know how playing the guitar is going and if you still stick with it.

-Dean

Anonymous said...

i am going to try to leave a comment that is intresting here but it is 5 in the morning so wish me luck...tried to play gautar sucked at it hope you have better luck

p.s. that comment was not intresting in the least bit