Friday, July 2, 2010

The neighbor followup

There were a few days I didn't hear anything from the neighbor and wondered if he had been scared off. Then one night he messages me telling me how he wants a "thick and long penis in him." I was on my phone and the messages were being pushed to my phone since I was driving up the highway on my way home. I replied with HOT or something like that, then when I got home we chatted. He was sending me pics of girls from high school he apparently had nude pics of that I knew- they are of course of age now. That did nothing for me. Then he sends me pics of dicks that turn him on- all of them long, hard, and cut. He kept telling me how he was so curious, yet so worried of cheating on his girlfriend- the stuff I've already blogged about... hahaha. We kept chatting with each other and wondering who would cum first. I think he did, as he signed off first.

We haven't chatted in almost a week- he hasn't been online much. I know he was up in Northern California this past weekend helping his sister move back home from college- she hasn't been home in like 3 years. So much for him being home alone and anything happening... hahahaha

4 comments:

Phunk Factor said...

I missed the entire neighbor saga :(

Gotta read now!!

Aek said...

And the plot thickens. :-P

Anonymous said...

Damn him! And his sister needs to move the he'll out,
not in!

I wish I had a hot neighbor saga.

Anonymous said...

Well, there's always later. :P