Saturday, July 17, 2010

I know what I need to know

Remember my 2nd facebook crush this summer, Michael, the guy from high school? I got what I needed to know Thursday night, and that was that I don't need him as a friend. I was sitting at the computer at about 11:55pm gathering the motivation to get my teeth brushed when my phone rang. It was him. I let it go to voicemail because I figured it was some drunk call at that hour. He did leave a voicemail and sounded very serious not trying to laugh, and he left a message me telling me this was Wells Fargo Bank and I have a delinquent account, he wanted my account number to clear it up, and left a phone number for me to call. But seriously, why would a bank call at midnight? At least block your number so that your caller ID with your name doesn't appear.

No comments: