Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Needing to get off

So yesterday I was cruising A4A and got a message from a chatty guy. He was sending me long 4-5 sentence responses, which for the shy guy he claimed was cool- I can see the shy part, but I also see the burst of confidence. The long responses was an instant turn on. Next thing you know we decide to meet.

He was 31, 5'7'', 140lbs, swimmers build, shaved body (except groin area and legs), tan, HIV-, drug and disease free, and 7'' or so cut and on the thick side. He was bald, but totally cute, and has he said he couldn't help genetics.

I get over to his place about 9:30 and he meets me at the door. He is in the next city over. We sit on the couch and chat. He tells me about himself, I tell him a little about myself. He's worked 11 years in ministry and was ousted from the church because he was gay. We were sitting at opposite ends of the couch, but our legs did touch a few times. I guess about an hour into the conversation he puts his hand on my leg, and then he said he enjoys cuddling on the couch. Next thing you know I have my arms around him, then he decides we should lay and cuddle. I took my shoes off and spread out, and he laid next to me. He was so short that my mouth was at his eyes because of how he was laying. We decided the bed probably had more room.

In his bedroom we lay clothed on each other making out. Then he says it's hot and maybe we should take our shirts off. We do. Shirts come off, lots of makeout, me laying on top of him. Then we switch places and he's on top of me. More making out. Pants come off. He's in a pair of cute white briefs. He had a hot ass. We grind up on each other some more. Lots more rolling around and making out and then he says he can cum. I'm just like wow... you haven't even touched your dick, but he was so turned and all he shot while grinding on my chest, and I stroked my dick for a moment before getting off. He was definitely an aggressive top I got from this little thing as he was grabbing my hair, body, and that was a little much... haha

So after we lay talking, hugging, kissing some more, and then comes his stories. His first time he was with a guy was at the Ballys gym in my city, his first threesome, and a few others... not the stories I wanted to hear. Oh well.

We romped around for 2 hours or so and it was 12:34 when I was finally getting in my car.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Makeout is the best, when the chemistry is right.
I think. I've seen a few guys around here, whew. I'm still in Vegas. By the way, Iphone4, nowhere to be found here, 3 apple stores, nothing, ever. I did go to the mall and play with one yesterday.