Tuesday, July 20, 2010

New dilemmas

Remember Rick from Teacher Friend's party? Rick has been texting me incessantly asking me what I'm doing, how I am, how he misses me, how he had a great time the other night, how he feels so much with me, and how "someone is sending chills down his spine," and he refreshes his status update on facebook as that after I send him a text everytime. I have got to the point where I am not replying. He's a cute guy, but I'm just not into him. I don't feel a spark. Should I feel a spark? Is it me and hangups I have like that he is younger and a few other things?

Teacher Friend invited me out for a drink tonight and Rick was there. Rick was all over me. Hugging, trying to kiss, looking in my eyes. I tried to avoid Rick, and was actually more friendly to the other guys there- all of whom were from the pool party the other night. Ugh. I felt bad kinda, especially when he updated his facebook status a couple times to say how he had chills going down his spine. He asked me if I would give him a ride back to his place- about 10 miles out of my way- and I politely apologized telling him I had to get up early.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And we can't go without talking about the neighbor, Carlos. I was chatting with him the other night and he told me he won't come over while my parents or sister are home. He also said I can't come over while his mom and sister are home, and they are home like my parents during the summer. And of course in my mind the reason is because they're all thinking we're going to jack off together.

He did send me a nice round of nudes the other night and his thick dick. I said we should meet up to compare since a pic I sent him made him think my dick was bigger. He asked where and I suggested since our houses wouldn't work we could try car action, although we know after the party the other night I'm not a fan. I felt safe in saying that because I don't think he'd take me up on it. He didn't. He just said he wanted to see more of me, etc. etc.

Today he messaged me a couple times asking how to get his gf to have a threesome when she visits in August. I said I had no clue- that would be such a relationship killer- and well, I'm not going to do that. He is becoming much more curious, though. He was asking what hand I'm using to masturbate, what website I'm looking at, asking for the links I'm looking at on Xtube, and opening up more when I ask him questions like what's he doing, thinking about, and he's admitting he's thinking about me. Why can't I get him over here already?

I'm not as forceful as I may sound. If anything it'd be hot to say I fooled around with the neighbor. I know he's not relationship material and is suffering from straight boy syndrome. I am still treading extremely carefully, and have told him that I am just here as a friend. If he wants to hang out, even in a nonsexual setting and just go out somewhere I am willing. I'll talk to him about anything he wants, listen, provide advice and experience if I can, but any move would be left up to him. I'm just saying I see him giving in.....

6 comments:

Phunk Factor said...

Between the two....i won't advice either...although Carlos is a step above Rick! :p

Aek said...

You and your dramas, lol. :-P

Mike said...

Hehehe... I agree with both of you!

Mike said...

Hehehe... I agree with both of you!

Dean Grey said...

Mike!

You said, "I know he's not relationship material" but are you?

Sending each other dirty pics and hoping to fool around doesn't sound like Carlos or you are looking for a boyfriend right about now.

LOL at Rick's "chills going down his spine".

-Dean

Dean Grey said...

Hmmm.....

I think my previous comment was a bit harsh.

I get annoyed when guys randomly hook-up then can't seem to realize why they haven't found someone to love, and I guess I took that frustration out on you.

Sorry about that, Mike!

-Dean