Sunday, July 18, 2010

Pool Party

Friday night I was invited to a pool party that Teacher Friend was throwing. I was so busy Friday. I took a window a/c out of our house, learned a little bit about installing windows, and installed insulation in the attic when it was 105 out. Oh, and then I had to run the window a/c across town and set it up at my mom's hairdresser's house. That a/c was a mother. It was sooooooo heavy!!! I was out until 5:15 doing all of this and the party had started at 5. I get home from all of this, shower, and take off.

I get to Teacher Friend's house about 6. A bit late, but I had texted him telling him that I would be because of all of this. There were about 10 people when I arrive. One is his new roommate who is 22 or so, his roommate's mom, Teacher Friend's mom who was helping with the food, a black guy named Rick, a few teachers Teacher Friend works with, and a political candidate running for local office.

I ended up talking to the political candidate for a while, as well as other people who walked up. Just small talk. Most of them had never met me, but we had some common friends here and there. Rick, the black guy, kept coming over chatting with me wanting to know more about me- he wanted my life story in 30 seconds, wanted to know my favorite color, and other random stuff like that. The political candidate got in the pool and tried to get me to go. I didn't, and talked to him while I sat on the ledge. I moed around and began chatting with others. Rick happened to be apart of the next group. He was chatting with me and the really hot 50 year old bright silver haired guy. Rick introduced me using the details from my 30 second life story, told about how he is studying psychotherapy and massage therapy, is an identical twin and he is gay, and all of the similarities they share. We make our way over to the bar and he orders a hurricane, which did not taste like a typical hurricane. This one had a peach flavor to it that was substituted for grapefruit juice. Teacher Friend is on the grill grilling chicken and panini bread. OMG. It was sooooooo tasty. Barbecue chicken, cheese, tomatoes, and bacon. Can't go wrong.

It is dark about this time and Rick keeps trying to get me in the hot tub. Political candidate was also in the hot tub and both are feeling me up. It gets really weird. I am like "you don't see Rick's interest?" LOL. Lots of shifting around and stuff like that. Rick had stripped down to just his Papi boxer briefs to get in the water. We were at opposite ends of the hto tub and he was giving me a foot rub. When more people get in he backs into my crotch, is humping me, and reaching around to grab my dick. He moves my hand into his penis and so um I rub it. Weird. I'm trying to not go too far because well, one, it was a pool party, and I'm all for PDA, but that was a bit much. Rick asked me at one point if I was shy, and I said yes. He said he didn't know that. I still in the hot tub tried to make it look like nothing was going on. I get out of the hot tub before everyone else because I didn't want to be there to begin with. I was sweating buckets and it was 85 degrees out. It was a sweat bath as far as I was concerned.

I find a seat at the canopy where most of the guys and girls are chatting. I'm across from Teacher Friend. Rick comes up behind me and massages my back, which feels oh so good, and then does it to one of the girls next to us. I get up and run to the bathroom, and when i come back he tells me to sit on his leg. Um. I did. I was a little uneasy because nobody else was, we weren't an item or anything, and so it was weird. He leaves to go to the bathroom and I take his seat. He comes back, sits on me, and then makes out with me. I'm honestly still trying to say NO and I'm not all into it. We were drawing attention by some. It was awkward, especially with Teacher Friend across from me. 2 of Rick's friends left and he didn't have a ride home. He asked me as I was about to take off about 12:30 if I'd take him. I said sure. I say goodbye to everyone at the table and hug Teacher Friend who thanked me for coming. He joked with Rick that he was warming me up all night.

In the car from the time we got in Rick had his hands on me, on my crotch, his hand on mine, rubbing my arm, and looking at me. I tried to avoid eye contact because i was driving and trying to be safe. We get to his dorm and are in the parking lot, and I had barely parked when he moves over and is on top of me ready to make out, and well, I'm trying to push him off. I'm like we're in a parking lot. Where is this going to lead? He takes off his shirt, I tell him I can't, and he pushes himself into me again and we're making out. We do this for a while and he's trying to undress me. No car sex for me. He's grabbing my dick, wanting to get on me, and undoes my pants. He undoes his. No. It's not going there. At this time security pulls up and there are 2 girls standing outside a car like 3 cars away. I was insistent we stop at that time. Security was only a few cars away. I was so scared driving home. What if I got caught? What if the police went after me or were sent out to look for me?

Well, I'm here, so I guess that I am ok :).

Teacher Friend did facebook message me Saturday and asked if I got any from Rick. I said we made out in the car. Teacher Friend thinks more happened and said how you can do so many dirty things in a car.

3 comments:

Phunk Factor said...

Tht Rick dude is sooo clingy...i probably would hav pushed him off if he tried to sit on my lap!! :p

Pool Parties are so not what they used to be! ;)

Hahahaha....kidd'in!!

Aek said...

Woah, is this the secret life of teachers? ;-)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.