Tuesday, August 17, 2010

It is now complete

My room feels much more sophisticated than in these photos... hahaha

Found a duvet cover at last for my big down comforter. It is a burnt orange color that I love. My room feels more cozy.


Our new windows are in the background. Yay for those!

Also notice the new lamp I bought.

The wallpaper will be gone. It will definitely be a weekend project sometime in the next few months. I just never found the time this summer as I was constantly doing something else.

I think crown moulding is also in the future for my bedroom.

Oh, and don't mind the computer/file folders on the dresser on the far right from stuff I was working on. I moved them off the bed so they wouldn't be in the pic.

4 comments:

Aek said...

Maybe it's the size of the bed, but it kind of makes your room look small-ish and cramped in this picture. Other than that and the wallpaper that has to go, I approve! :-P

Mike said...

My room is only 10 feet wide. That's kinda sad. It is 15 feet long, though. It is bigger than the standard bedroom. Whoever came up with these odd proportions though, needs to be shot. Actually there's multiple reasons the guy who came up with these proportions need to be shot, but I digress.

Some say a rectangle is easier to work with when it comes to design, and I disagree. Have they seen my room? Well, most rectangles probably aren't as small as mine.

A king sized bed does make the room cramped looking, but it's what was in stock, and hey, I'll grow into it. :-)

Mike said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Looks great. Love the furniture.
Awesome job.