Thursday, September 30, 2010

Made out

Ry texted me yesterday at some point, as usual. He either texts me, or I text him. He messaged me about 4p.m. as I was driving home asking what I was doing tonight. I said nothing, nuffin, zip, zero, and zilch. He thought that was a lot of enthusiasm and a hint. I told him it was nice to be home for a change. He said we should stay at his place and watch "Case 39,"a horror movie, then venture over to HOB at Downtown Disney to go to their gay days since he had VIP entry.

I met him at 7 at his apartment as he was just getting home from school. We chat as I drive and as he drives to his house. Then we chat as I am walking up to his place. I had to park pretty far away. I get to his place and he is just restarting the DVD. He offers me some ice cream once I get inside. We hug, and he dishes it out. We sit down on his new IKEA couch that he got Saturday night. I kept moving positioning myself toward him, but also trying to get comfortable since it doesn't have much head/neck support I was slouching on the couch. He thinks he lost his glasses and goes off to look for those. We talk about all sorts of things during that time like anxiety and worry, since apparently we both share that in common. We sit watching "Case 39," and he makes sounds like "boo" and then reaches out and quickly puts his hand on me when my mind was focusing on the movie. I let out a little scream. He was amused by scaring me. I kept playfully hitting him when he did that. We make random comments during the movie about the hornets etc. in the movie and how gross etc. something is. He didn't flinch like I did during the scary scenes.

At the end of the movie we sit on the couch talking about his texts between him and his professor. The History Channel's show on how the states were created was playing in the background. We talk about whether to go out to House of Blues, or what. I'm right next to him and my arm is resting on his chest because I had grabbed his hand or something when he had tried to scare me. He reaches over and takes my left hand and I put it around him. I also put my leg over him since I was balancing precariously on the couch. We rub each others arms/hands. Then we kiss. We kiss for a while, then move to where I'm sitting on top of him, grinding, and we're making out. Tongue and all.

He stands up and I start to go with him. He carries me in the bedroom, which was sooooooo unexpected, yet so cool. He lays me down on the bed, then I move up on him and we grind and make out. He asks if I'm hot, and there is no a/c in his apartment, so I am, and say yes. I take my shirt off. We make out some more, lots more. He undoes my pants during this, and he reaches in to feel my dick. I suck his nipples some, which aren't that sensitive. I also get him to take off his shorts, and he was going commando... wonder if he always does that. HOT! We switch positions, then I'm on the bottom and he's on the top. we make out, grind, and rub each others penises. We eventually collapse, and lay like that for probably 20-30 minutes. I start to move because I was getting tired and worried about falling asleep there.

We both get up and get dressed. He is big and thick, and his dick was so hot, probably 7'' cut. We go in his kitchen and drink a glass of water, and stand talking. Then as we stand talking we hug, kiss, and make out some more. We grind and reach into each other's pants.

I take off about 11 and it takes exactly 40 minutes to get home.

We've been texting all day again today...

Some thoughts...
- I had been thinking while watching the movie how we hadn't had sex, made out, or anything yet. I was wondering if we were going to because I'm almost sad to say that's how it always works where I meet someone, and definitely by the 3rd time there is something sexual taking place. I didn't know how he viewed me- friend or more.
- I don't know where we're going. Are we going out? LOL. It feels like a relationship in a way with the constant texting and calling, and I really do kind of like him.
- I feel hesitant to put my feelings too much into this yet since I don't want to be hurt.
- I assume we're heading towards a relationship? I dunno...

4 comments:

Phunk Factor said...

When you're posts start looking as if written by a 16 yr old girl...u KNOW ur in trouble!! :p

Kidd'in!!

But hey...if u think something is going on...that's good!! But wait a bit more before actually asking him about it!

Have a great weekend!!

fan of casey said...

Mike: I'm glad you had a good time. It's so cute that you refer to your cocks as "penises" -- it's so clinical. As for where this is going, you can afford to take things a little slow, get to know one another better before diving in to something more serious. At some point you'll have that talk about where this is headed - you'll know when you feel the urge. For now just enjoy the moment and don't put too much pressure on him or yourself.

Aek said...

It definitely sounds like it's going somewhere. ;-) Let it take its course and ride it out for another week or two and see what happens. Perhaps a relationship will indeed bloom out of this!

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site randomthoughtsinmylife.blogspot.com
Is this possible?