Tuesday, December 7, 2010

2 tense weeks

Here's a look at the next 2 weeks- everything comes in 2s...
- 2 more weeks of student teaching
- 2 more weeks of my masters class
- 2 more observations by my observer at the university (1 down today)
- 2 more discussion board posts for my masters class
- 2 more journals for my masters class
- 2 more assignments for my masters class- a paper and a final (a lesson plan?)
- 2 days- my goal- for how long it will take me to complete my write up on the lesson plan I videotaped yesterday (about 10 hours)
- 2 more gifts to buy for Christmas - that number could change
- 2mm is about how long my fuse is for anyone that wants to mess with me right now. ;-) ... but who would do that, it's Christmas!

3 comments:

fan of casey said...

Mike: That sounds like a lot of stuff you got to do, plus deal with your regular routine, like allergy shots. If you can finish, christmas break you can cruise.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a typical 2 weeks in grad school during the first year. :) Best of luck! But shouldn't the quarter/semester end sooner than around Dec 21st?

TOY COUTURE said...

"2mm is about how long my fuse is for anyone that wants to mess with me right now"

LMAO...I believe you with all you have goin on!